“Best pizza in town!”

DiVino Restaurante-Pizzeria
Ranked #70 of 117 Restaurants in Holbox Island
Reviewed 9 August 2017

My grandson was hoping to do a pizza comparison tour in Holbox.
I must admit that we did not by any means get pizza from every place that sold it but when we got the pizza from DiVina we went no further.
Delicious pizza ,a great atmosphere and great service right in the center of town!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

we loved our meal here!! Alexandra was our waitress...we stopped by to read the streetside menu and she approached us and was super nice and answered all our questions..we thought .."why not!!'....we were happy we stopped.

Boyfriend had the Filet (medium) with Potatoes and mixed veggies and a red wine and I had homemade pasta with lobster, cherry tomatoes in an olive oil and one bottle water. It came to $872.00 peso's with a built in 10% tip....we added more for the tip. It was our priciest meal on the island (and we didn't find that price bad) and was one of our best meals also!! so good...would go back in a heartbeat! Super clean place...lots of great selections and our waiterss was such a pleasure to visit with. Well worth the price!! Excellent find!!

1  Thank MARYANN H
Reviewed 27 July 2017

What a great find on Holbox. It is a higher priced restaurant but the dishes we ordered were fantastic. My husband had a steak dinner and I had the Lobster "sauce" pasta. The sauce was excellent, light and flavorful and there were big pieces of lobster mixed in with the pasta. What a great surprise! Service was impeccable. They also accept credit cards.

1  Thank sebrown59
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We had really awesome Italian entrees here on a second visit - had some pizzas to go a few days before and found them to be one of the very best we have had on the island! As with 4 or 5 of the better restaurants on the island these are Italian chefs (from Italy) ! I say this because it seems a little odd that you take the 2 hr ride NW of Cancun in the heart of Mayan country and you end up on this crazy cool sand bar called Holbox and you have the cultural confab of Mayan, Mexicans, and Italians, maybe it's me but seems weird, but cool at the same time. Anyway this place is rock solid and I suggest you do Pizza and Calzones one day(note one of the only places with pepperoni) and do dinner there too - both will make you smile!
Food wise, I would put this place right after El Chapulim and the Barquito at Mawimbi being a close 3rd !

1  Thank Rob H
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Charming Italian restaurant in the centre of town. Great atmosphere. Friendly service and delicious pizza. Many choices for pizza in Holbox, put DiVino on the top of your list!