“Best surprise of the trip”

L U U M A Gathering Bar
Ranked #16 of 110 Restaurants in Holbox Island
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Description: Cocktail Bar & Tapas. A new concept in Holbox.
Description: Cocktail Bar & Tapas. A new concept in Holbox.
Reviewed 23 April 2018

I had done my due diligence finding good spots to eat on Holbox, but sometimes the best meals happen when you just stroll in for a drink. My wife and I were looking for a spot to have a cocktail after walking around the town for a bit. We ended up staying for dinner, and several more cocktails. We loved the tapas style and more Bohemian design aesthetic. The food was all really delicious and the atmosphere was very laid back and casual, our only regret was not finding the place sooner.

Hol2Mex, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at L U U M A Gathering Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Hola Christopher

We are really happy that you enjoyed dinner and cocktails

Have a good day ;)

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

This place is just amazing! The drinks are to die for! Food is amazing, just don’t expect an experience like a normal restaurant, here are some small appetizers. For a small person like me one or two are enough. I ordered twice the fish of the day croquettes, although i didn’t like the vegan taco. I like soy, but that thing wasn’t my favorite. My husband enjoyed spring rolls and tacos with lamb. (I don’t eat any other meat than chicken and fish, so i can’t express my opinion on those). The vibe is so friendly, you feel so welcome. Staff is awesome, especially Astrid and Stefania. Here you can have the most incredible cocktails!

Reviewed 20 April 2018

This is an awesome restaurant. Very bohemian in its style. The food was simply fantastic. And with a tapas style you can spend/eat as much or little as you wish.
The cocktails were great and the service was good too.
We kept going back and that says it all.

Dear 189walker12345

We really appreciate your review
Is a pleasure to give the best to our clients :)

Looking forward to see you the next season

Reviewed 19 April 2018

We stumbled on Luuma when the restaurant at Casa Tortugas seemed a little too formal for our mood and were SO glad we did. We ended up snuggled up on the couch having wine and tapas that night and 3 other times on a week long trip. It was our go to spot to relax, drink and have amazing seafood tapas. We LOVED it.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We were recommended this place and we could have easily eaten here twice if we hadn't run out of time. It's a gorgeous setting and the food was amazing. We had some croquettes and the earth platter and couldn't fault them. The service was excellent and the attached boutique is well worth a look.