All reviews beautiful surroundings soups prepared fresh fell in love detox health nutrition books nature relaxation flowers nourishment wealth garden soul mountains wisdom
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I was pampered and educated and renewed. I learned so much to lead me back to the road of health. Anousha , the owner and staff were wonderful. I received just what I was hoping for a indepth revaluation of my health situation. Cleansing drinks, juices, spiritual angles on how to live life more freely.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Robin Leslie M
Anosha O, Front Office Manager at Casa de la Vida, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us and with future guests. We are permanently striving to make our guests feel at home. We will be only too happy to have you stay with us whenever you find the time to visit us again.
Warm regards from Anosha, Martha and Angelica

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

The place, immersed in jungly nature, is incredibly quite and relaxing, the programs are smart and flexible, Anosha is a complete pro in nutrition and holistic wellness, the healthy food is fresh and creative, the tea collection is impressive. Attention and service are A-class. 3 days at Casa de la Vida were a fully beneficial and transformative experience. Highly recomnended.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Titania273
Anosha O, Front Office Manager at Casa de la Vida, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Dear Tatiana273,
Thank you kindly for your lovely words. We were delighted to make your acquaintance and are very happy your stay was enjoyable. Now that you know the way, we are looking forward to having you stay with us whenever you need a break from all of life's hustle and bustle. Warm regards, Martha.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

From the moment you set foot into casa de la vida you are greeted by the friendly staff. A wave of relaxation immediately comes over you. The building is set in beautiful gardens in the mountains. The rooms were cute , clean and comfortable. I did a weekend detox and loved every second. Anosha welcomed me with open arms and made the stay so enjoyable. We chatted and walked in the mountains. Did exercises and just enjoyed being with nature. The juices were lovingly prepared fresh every day by the house keeper. They were fresh and tasty! The house keeper was so polite and the villa is spotlessly clean and the food on the last day was so delicious and healthy. I also loved getting a massage from the Italian gentleman. He is exceptional! I do a lot of sports and I have never felt so relaxed and with no pain. He has magic hands. In fact everyone Anosha works with is exceptional, they really are a wonderful team. And the result? I feel refreshed, at peace, healthy? Glowing and a good side effect I lost a little weight after spending easter eating tacos and chocolates ! Thanks Anosha, I will be back xoxo

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Menna A
Anosha O, Front Office Manager at Casa de la Vida, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear Menna,
Thank you for your lovely words! It was such a pleasure to have you. We are truly happy to know that our efforts are translating into real benefits for our guests. We would be delighted to have you come stay with us as often as you like. Looking forward to it already! Warm regards, Martha

Reviewed 28 February 2017

I´m a regular client in Casa de la Vida. I visited Anosha for first time almost 4 years ago. I came back this weekend. Both, Detox and yoga wellness retreat and De-stress and relax weekend was absolutely wonderful experiences. Thank you for all the love in share your knowledge.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gloria C
Anosha O, Front Office Manager at Casa de la Vida, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

We are delighted when guests choose to return and are kind enough to share their experience. It was a pleasure to have you again and to learn that this was also of help to you. Thank you for taking the time to comment and we are looking forward to spending more time together. Warm regards from all of us, Martha.

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

I visited Anosha in her kingdom
For few days
And I can highly recommend the place
Is that kind of place where you want to be held when u going through cleansing process. Good food, silky bedding mountains and sunshine ... those are the cake with Anosha as a cherry on top of it.
Individual care , experience and her hearth as main ingredients.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank sky123321
Anosha O, Front Office Manager at Casa de la Vida, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

We are delighted your stay was so fruitful for you. At Casa de la Vida we strive to provide the best experience for each of our guests. Thank you for sharing. We are looking forward to having you in the future. Warm regards, Martha.