“PEI at its best”

Would definitely recommend!
Great family restaurant

1  Thank Murjack

Reviewed 17 July 2018

The food is homecooked meals, we go often and I always get the fish and chips and my husband alternates between the nachos and the pan-fried fish. Great service and amazing value.

1  Thank Gingergirl1974
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I have eaten there many times, and I’ve never been disappointed! The food and the service is very good, and it’s never terribly crowded!

1  Thank Stacey A
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Came here for the last night of BurgerLove and, having had the winner's burger the day before, thought this was the better of the two - which I did not expect, as the list of ingredients seemed long and excessive. I was impressed with how well the flavours and textures worked together. It was a very very good burger.

Then came back for lobster rolls a couple of days later. Lightly dressed with some red onion which, again, surprised me, by not overpowering the lobster. The roll was so full of lobster that it had to be pressed open to fill it and was nearly impossible to pick up without lobster tumbling back onto the plate.

The side of fries were generous and service pleasant in a casual and slightly worn space. Would definitely come back.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

While exploring the area we stopped at this location as recommended that locals like it. Booths and tables and a outside area we seated ourselves at a booth. The waitress was very nice and I ordered a huge chicken quesadilla that was very good. My husband had fried cod fish, fries, slaw and sauteed vegetables. He enjoyed the meal especially the vegetables. We both had diet coke. Low key and everyone was having a good time. Will go again and recommend for a locals scene.