“Came Back”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We were disappointed last year but decided to give it another try, We were pleasantly surprised. The fish chowder was very good and the fish cakes were delicious as well. The T.V. was a bit of a distraction.
We will go back. Pleasant staff.
Tom and Mary

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Very disappointing! Long wait, expensive.
Use to eat here often, changed cooks-disappointed in the service , food and prices.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

On the way back to our cottage at Harbourville we stopped at the Driftwood for supper. I asked the Waitress what she recommended and she said the roast Turkey supper and my gosh it was the best Turkey supper I ever had in a restaurant, My wife had the seafood platter which was also very good. The Restaurant was very clean and the staff very friendly. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We had the special Haddie bits with mashed potato the fish was good thick pieces and cook perfectly. This was the best haddie bits I've had in awhile,the breading was light which was an added bonus! Thank you for a great meal. A very clean restaurant!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Had fish and chips. The waitress assured me that this was a favourite. It was supposed to have a crispy light batter.
Tho opposite was true.
It was soggy and just awful.
I haven't had this bad in 20 years.