“Needed Nourishment”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017

On the way back to our cottage at Harbourville we stopped at the Driftwood for supper. I asked the Waitress what she recommended and she said the roast Turkey supper and my gosh it was the best Turkey supper I ever had in a restaurant, My wife had the seafood platter which was also very good. The Restaurant was very clean and the staff very friendly. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We had the special Haddie bits with mashed potato the fish was good thick pieces and cook perfectly. This was the best haddie bits I've had in awhile,the breading was light which was an added bonus! Thank you for a great meal. A very clean restaurant!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Had fish and chips. The waitress assured me that this was a favourite. It was supposed to have a crispy light batter.
Tho opposite was true.
It was soggy and just awful.
I haven't had this bad in 20 years.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We had lunch there for the second time and were still happy I had a club sandwich and frys both were good my wife had there soup of the day the service was fast and the restaurant was very clean

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We attended this restaurant searching for a family style menu. I found it quite difficult finding anything that wasn't fried and/or lacking colour. My husband was looking for and ordered lasagna. It arrived void of any filling and consisting of approximately 12 layers of noodles.
My one child ordered Mac and Cheese. I said aloud, "For $10.00, this had better not be KD." Not only did they bring us KD, but it was maybe a 1/2 cups worth. To top that off, she found a long, nasty hair in her $10 KD.
I would've loved to have addressed my issues with the server, but she didn't come around to quality check. Needless to say, we left unhappy and starving. Thank goodness for dessert elsewhere.

(Also note: the actual menu prices don't jive with what is listed online. More expensive and overpriced in person.)

1  Thank Candiana