“Terrible fish”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Had fish and chips. The waitress assured me that this was a favourite. It was supposed to have a crispy light batter.
Tho opposite was true.
It was soggy and just awful.
I haven't had this bad in 20 years.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We had lunch there for the second time and were still happy I had a club sandwich and frys both were good my wife had there soup of the day the service was fast and the restaurant was very clean

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We attended this restaurant searching for a family style menu. I found it quite difficult finding anything that wasn't fried and/or lacking colour. My husband was looking for and ordered lasagna. It arrived void of any filling and consisting of approximately 12 layers of noodles.
My one child ordered Mac and Cheese. I said aloud, "For $10.00, this had better not be KD." Not only did they bring us KD, but it was maybe a 1/2 cups worth. To top that off, she found a long, nasty hair in her $10 KD.
I would've loved to have addressed my issues with the server, but she didn't come around to quality check. Needless to say, we left unhappy and starving. Thank goodness for dessert elsewhere.

(Also note: the actual menu prices don't jive with what is listed online. More expensive and overpriced in person.)

1  Thank Candiana
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We always enjoyed going to the old restaurant in its previous location. This place now is larger but not as cozy as the old one. It also seemed dark, with the air conditioner on full tilt -- cold! Food is ok, but pretty standard fare.

1  Thank 448andyk
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Came here for supper on Saturday. Our meals were really good, we had spaghetti and meatballs and all-day breakfast (eggs/toast/ham/hash browns). There were probably 7-8 meatballs and lots of veggies in the sauce (usually you are lucky to get 3 meatballs) and the size of the slice of ham with the breakfast was huge. Everything about our meals was good. The only complaint I have is the website said the breakfast meal was $7.49 and when we got there the menu said it was $9.99 which was misleading/false advertising. Overall the service was good.