“Buffet Supper”

Santorini's Family Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2017

This is a very friendly accomindating restaurant with an outstandindg staff. We were having a family wedding in the area and approached them about having the rehearsal supper there for the family. They closed the restaurant and provided us with an outstanding buffet supper.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I want to santorini's today and I have to say I had a very good experience! Nice server awesome fish and chips. Very nice place, nice decor a very family friendly restaurant! The only little set back was the server mixed up me and my sister's drink but that was hardly a set back. For the kids a chest filled with toys! What more can you ask for? Great food and people. I would come back in a heart beat!

1  Thank Kayden M
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Very friendly, welcoming staff. The server recommended the lasagna which was terrific. Would go back next time in Summerland.

1  Thank Rob R
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Good place for breakfast, it took me awhile to find a place for breakfast but once I did it was worth it.

1  Thank Herb H
Reviewed 1 July 2017

We were in the Okanagan Valley for a wine tour and a train excursion, so had a regular breakfast at Santorini's. Average. Clean restaurant. Service so-so.