“A great place to eat.”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Found this place accidentally, driving around Summerland and I didn’t regret it at all stoping by for diner. The ambiance and decor of the restaurant is pretty unic, bathroom nice and clean and staff welcoming and willing to explaine all the options they offer. Cod and halibut was excellent, especially the halibut was amazing. We ordered a soup as well, a creamy one, forgot the name, but was excelent, really well condimented.
Most likely we’ll stop by the next time we are in Summerland.
Congratulation for the chef and personal, for this great place.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Coleslaw good, caesar salad decent, fries good, oysters AMAZING, battered cod amazing. Cheap, tasty house wine. Normally I get my fish breaded because I find batter too greasy, but the batter here was crispier and less greasy than any I've had before. Also, the young lady who served us was friendly, attentive, cheerful, and lovable (can I say that?)

Reviewed 20 June 2018

This is a favourite place for my family to eat at, so much so that when family from out of town is planning a trip, they always make sure to include a trip here, eventhough we live in Penticton and it's a 10-15 minute drive on the highway to get there. We start with the popcorn shrimp and usually get the beer batter halibut, of course with chips! A super friendly staff and is always welcoming and friendly! Can't recommend this place enough!

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Love this place!! We used to eat here regularly when we lived in the Okanagan. Try to get there anytime we are back in town

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Had the halibut and chips. Halibut was overcooked. No moisture-very dry/Chips were homemade and coleslaw was yummy. Not overly impressed-OK. However the service was spot on and friendly.