We stayed at Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa for 3 nights during our recent winery tour in Okanagan. It is a beautiful resort by Okanagan Lake. We, a group of 7, had a 2-bedroom suite and 2 queen's studios, each of which had a kitchenette and a nice balcony overlooking the garden and the lake. The rooms were spacious, although the decor was a bit dated. The beds were comfortable. Daily housekeeping included dish washing - job well done. We enjoyed barbecue at one of the first-come-first-serve barbecue sites, while on the other days we wined and dined at a few wineries in the region. It was a great trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst the beauty of vineyards and dramatic landscapes, the Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa is set on a secluded stretch of Lake Okanagan shoreline, 15 minutes north of Penticton and 45 minutes south of Kelowna. The beachfront resort features 115 condo-style suites, each well appointed with a full kitchen, dining and living areas, fireplace and most offer a balcony for stunning lakefront views. You are invited to live the Okanagan lifestyle and enjoy two outdoor hot tubs, a large outdoor pool with sundeck, barbecues, beaches, boat rentals, fitness room, meeting and group venues, as well as a neighbouring Restaurant and Day Spa. At your doorstep is Summerland's Bottleneck Drive wineries, golf courses, water activities, hiking, biking, cycling, swimming, art galleries and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerland Waterfront Resort And Spa
- Summerland Waterfront Hotel Summerland