We stayed here over a couple of days in October. The room was nice and comfortable and clean. The room had a nice view of the lake, free wifi, kitchen facilities, underground parking and lots of room.
On the downside, which wasn't a lot, the room already was looking dated. There are several little lights from the appliances and the do not disturb buttons that bothered me when trying to sleep. Once I covered those up I was fine. The layout was funny as well. From the parking we took the elevator to our floor, down a hallway, outside on a balcony, back in and down another long hallway to get to the room. That might be an issue in the winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst the beauty of vineyards and dramatic landscapes, the Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa is set on a secluded stretch of Lake Okanagan shoreline, 15 minutes north of Penticton and 45 minutes south of Kelowna. The beachfront resort features 115 condo-style suites, each well appointed with a full kitchen, dining and living areas, fireplace and most offer a balcony for stunning lakefront views. You are invited to live the Okanagan lifestyle and enjoy two outdoor hot tubs, a large outdoor pool with sundeck, barbecues, beaches, boat rentals, fitness room, meeting and group venues, as well as a neighbouring Restaurant and Day Spa. At your doorstep is Summerland's Bottleneck Drive wineries, golf courses, water activities, hiking, biking, cycling, swimming, art galleries and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerland Waterfront Resort And Spa
- Summerland Waterfront Hotel Summerland