Summerland Motel(Summerland)
US$147
US$271
Agoda.com
Blue Iris B and B(Summerland)
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

It was so dirty even fresh urine on the toilet rim. Walls running with age old sweaty dirt. The coffee pot was never cleaned. Mirror in bathroom still had toothbrush splatters and the others were filmy with grime. I got the owner and he didn't get the room cleaned up and the apparently insulted cleaners wouldn't even look at me they just ignored me for the time there. I had nowhere else to go. I emptied my own garbage and wore shoes in the shower. I'd sleep in a ditch before going back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
5  Thank mark d
Reviewed 18 July 2017

This place says check in at 12 . NOT!!! I booked this one because it STATES "Check in: 12:00. When we got there, there was no one on site. I called the number and spoke with Walter. He told me we couldn't get a room until 3. I was devastated as the wedding we travelled for was at 3:30. Walter hung up on me twice. He was very rude and unacommidting. . We had to get another motel. Walter called me back and told me he was charging my Visa for the one night for 3 rooms, thank heavens I cancelled my visa because the bank told me he tried twice to charge my visa . Summerlnd Moel was GReAT. Clean big rooms and very accommodating.... Go there ... Not Pleasant View.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank judym732017
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We made a reservation several weeks ago for late August and cancelled with six weeks notice. In spite of being within the terms of the cancellation policy a refund was denied. There was no attempt to provide a resolution.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank William B
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Booking.com should be ashamed of themselves having this property on the website given the reviews. A glitch & it can only have been a glitch meant that I received a confirmation for this place instead of the 5000 motel in Penticton which was the motel I thought I was booking. Contacted owner & booking.com....no help whatsoever & a $100 dollar charge already taken off card plus owner refused to waive cancellation charge so whole amount will be due. I am taking up dispute via my bank as I believe booking.com are not acting in good faith in acting as broker for this motel. Either way I certainly won't stay there. Hideous experience and unless booking.com intervene I will never use the site again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ativita
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

DO NOT GO HERE. Amts, spiders and cobwebs all over the room, kitchen and bathroom. Not worth $60-$90. Would have rather pay the extra few dollars to stay in a hostel in Kelowna. Absolutely filthy every where. Do yourself a favour and stay somewhere else. Disgusted, there were ants in my bed and in the shower. No curtains. Broken blinds. Just overall wish I could give this place a 0 star rating

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family