“Good order in pizza in the Penticton area.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Murray's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #15 of 41 Restaurants in Summerland
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 28 July 2017

If you want later night pizza in the Summerland, this is the place to order from. The order came relatively quickly and was of a really good quality.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Murray's is the only place we order from. The pizzas are amazing (seriously, try the chicken one with the ranch dressing for sauce OMG). But more than the awesome pizza, awesome PEOPLE make Murray's great. The customer service is immeasurable and whether you're picking up or having it delivered, you made the right choice with Murray's.

1  Thank Heather C
Reviewed 30 October 2016

I wrote a very positive review of Murray's in Summerland in Aug '13 and have noticed they have gradually gone down hill. My last experience was in the Summer of 2016. At a neighbors and encouraged him to order from Murray's. Whoever took the phone order didn't seem to understand. Had to ask, "don't you want our address ?",, later in the conversation the Murray's call taker stated "Ok it will be ready in 20 minutes." She was reminded that it was for delivery (about a 2 minute drive).
After an hour, when the pizza and wings hadn't arrived we called back, "Yes it's sitting here you didn't pick it up" Reminded them it was for delivery. "Well it will take another 45 minutes because we will have to remake it."
20 minutes later our order arrived ???? It was cold, both the pizza and the wings. Called to complain, "the manager isn't here, not til closing, call tomorrow" I left my name and number and about 30 minutes later the manager called. Outlined what happened. Asked him what he was prepared to do for my neighbor. I'll give him the same order for free next time.
That was 3 months ago, I haven't patronized Murray's since. My next take out pizza will be from a different pizza shop.
I just can't get my head around the fact that they delivered a pizza that they let sit in their establishment for over an hour, after claiming they would "have to remake it first".
Their price has always been high, but that should be accompanied with good quality food and service. We got neither.

2  Thank Harry N
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

The quality of the pizza can vary wildly, we have had good pizza and really bad pizza. For the most part it is below average. I want to like it, it is nearby but the complete lack of quality control makes it disappointing,

Reviewed 23 March 2016

This review is for the Oliver store. Tried what they call the sink, wow best pizza I have ever had. It had everything but the kitchen sink on it and cooked to perfection.