See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 June 2015

I had a second story room on the back of the building. Outside below smokers would tend to congregate, and some of the smoke came into the room through the AC. I had a pretty severe allergic reaction as a result, and needed to make a room change. The staff at the front desk got me another room within minutes, and I was able to recover and have a great night's sleep.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
GMProvost, General Manager at Canalta Hotel Provost, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2016

Although belated, thank you for your kind comments. I am so grateful your room change was handled efficiently by our Front Desk team. We can't always foresee the consequences of other's actions on our guests but we do strive to mitigate the effects as quickly as possible. I do hope you will stay with us again when travelling in the area.

Reviewed 7 May 2015

The hotel is excellent. Very clean, comfortable and quiet. I was in town for only one night and the Canalta made it a grwat night. Thanks to Jimmy for the hospitality, warm greeting and great reservation experience.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business

Although belated, thank you for your kind comments regarding our hotel and hospitality.
Although Jimmy is no longer with us, we know you will find any future stays just as pleasant.

Reviewed 7 May 2015

Very quiet, close to stores, Restaurants, New Hotel, Rooms clean and spacious. The breakfast in the morning was just enough. Lots of channels to chose when watching TV. Wish they had a multi plug on the nightstand to charge items, instead of pulling out the stand and disconnecting the clock.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business

It is with regret I have taken so long to repsond to your positive comments re Canalta Hotel Provost. Your comment re a multi-plug will be reviewed by our team as I think it is a good idea.

We do hope you continue to stay with us when in Provost & area.

Reviewed 29 March 2015

This is the best place to stay in town . We stayed in a King Suite and it was like new . Two televisions , a sitting area , microwave , fridge , etc... Very quiet , A&W next door , gas station and local restaurant delivery .
Breakfast was your standard CanAlta choices .
Service from staff was great from Jimmy at the front desk to Debbie the house keeper .
This is our 2nd stay here and the only place we will stay when we return .

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your review of our property almost a year ago now. We sincwerely appreciated your kind comments and hope you stay with us whenever in Provost & area.

Reviewed 9 March 2015

I was quite impressed. Better than many other hotels in the same class. I would stay here again. Large rooms. Almost no road noise. The quietest place I have stayed in months.

Provost has little to offer. The grocery store closed at 6pm. Fill your tank at the gas station as I rarely saw another gas stop within 60km.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Myke I
GMProvost, General Manager at Canalta Hotel Provost, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2015

Thank you for the kind words re Canalta Provost.

As for the Town of Provost, The Provost IGA right downtown does stay open until 9:00 p.m.most evenings.