“Nice quiet little place”
other travellers have booked this property
Marine Lake, Rhyl
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Marine Lake, Rhyl
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Stevensna...
“Nice quiet little place”
Reviewed 27 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

Came here with my son 7 year old son a few months back for a 4 day stay in one of the caravans that is well away from the main hub where everything is happening..we were in the part were you have to go over the little bridge and a 30 second drive to our caravan. Being so far away from the centre and what's going in had its plus points and it's negatives. Firstly the good points of where are caravan was situated was that it was pretty quiet and tucked away so we could have a bit of privacy if we wanted it. The negatives were that there was zero view we were just surrounded be caravans..the walk took about 10 minutes to the centre and on that part of the caravan park where we stayed there was nothing to entertain the kids in the spaces were they could have done something like put a simple small park so guests didn't have to always walk to the main centre to do any type of activity. The caravan was clean spacious and ideal for what my son and I needed for the time we were there. There were things going on like a decent sized pool a small arcade and adults had a bar just for them and entertainment at night was on as well with singers. They had a chippy and a small park. At has enough to keep you and the kids entertained and also it's close to rhyl and the seaside with a short car journey. The location of the place is in the middle of a council estate but you don't really notice this when you are in the place. We lost a days pool opportunity when someone had a poo in the pool which ruined our well played plans for the day which annoyed me as I had to alter all my plans. I wouldn't go back again only because I like to try different places but I don't regret going there and I'm sure if you go with kids both you and them will enjoy it.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing