“Just the Best!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I never really ate pizza until coming to Port Erin and one night we couldn't be bothered to cook. My husband got a takeaway and well....now I dream of pizza....especially the Filetti. I have the gluten free option and it is fantastic.- you can barely taste the difference except it has to be smaller as the dough doesn't stretch. Guys are great fun and always polite and chatty and its a nice Friday night treat to put your order in, have a quick stroll on the beach and a pint of Busheys in the Bay next door and then gorge yourselves on their delicious pizza! They are supposed to start doing dairy free cheese soon so a very rare options for vegans.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Just had delivered by a very polite young lad a Pepperoni Deluxe Pizza great food and service would recommend

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Best pizza place on the island by far.. the pizzas are top quality with all fresh ingredients, the chicken wraps are the best iv tried anywhere.. the chips are amazing and the garlic dip is an absolute must. The staff are always attentive.. polite and happy, and always cater for everyones specific needs.. wheather its gluten free or dairy free.. a definate must place to visit wherever you are on the isle of man.. 5***** service

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Two tired boys rocked up to this pizza joint. The night was cold and we were hungry. We were greeted by super friendly service and served amazing pizzas (the best pizza I have had to date). The highlight was when they started playing some sweet EDM music for us.

Don't be put off by the fact that this is a takeaway pizza place as they serve restaurant quality pizza! We liked it so much that we came back for every night that we were in Port Erin.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This isn't the best pizza I have had on the Isle of Man, it is the best pizza I have ever eaten anywhere . It so so fresh and tasty it puts everything else I have ever eaten to shame and a bonus to this is the lovely port Erin beach whilst eating it. It's Absolutely PERFECT.the staff were so friendly and you just must try pizza from here!!