“Great food.”

Add it.
Breagle Glen Cafe/Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 22 Restaurants in Port Erin
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Offering beautiful views of Port Erin bowling green, Port Erin town and the surrounding hills. We are a family run cafe/restaurant serving fresh local produce. With a friendly service, we cater for anything as simple as a coffee with friends, affordable lunch options, to evenings with our full English and Thai menu's. We also cater for parties and each Sunday offer a traditional Sunday Carvery.
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Excellent food at very reasonable prices.
Ali always very welcoming. Really good food.
Please try it's a little gem

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Sunday carvery ..

We had to laugh as it was just diabolical. From packet soup for starters to soggy carvery veg, the best thing about this place is its BYO so drown your sorrows!

Reviewed 27 August 2016

just stopped for a drink but staff were welcoming and friendly. Lovely quiet setting with inside and outside space and plenty of comfortable seating

Reviewed 27 April 2016

Have read the reviews and although they were mixed thought I'd give it a ago. Well, the only word I can come up with is dire. Served by a young lad ( their son) not very pleasant and very rude when taking our order for sandwiches and cake comment were I don't know. Tea came Luke warm, sandwiches we dry and meat (ham) curled around edges. Cake was small to say the least and far from fresh on complaining about the whole meal. Was offered a matter of fact apology and only paid for the tea. Would I go again NEVER! Would I recommend NEVER.

1  Thank Ms-Douglas16
Reviewed 27 March 2016

Been to the Breagle Glen today for Sunday Lunch with my husband and mother-in-law, I have to say the meal was really enjoyable plenty of different types of veg more to chose from than most place,s i have been good selection of meat. My husband had leek and potato soup to start and i had the garlic mushrooms fair to say we had no room for a sweet. We will definitely be going back.