We stayed at Romitorio di Serelle for a week in August 2011 after a first visit in August 2007.
Lorella, Marco and Roberto welcome their guests in one of the best places in Tuscany and we will feel at home!
We had a great time at Romitorio, first, with the very warm welcome with a glass of wine while watching the sunset over the vineyards.
And the property is beautiful and the quiet spot help relax completely.
We will definitely return.
L & P Pradissitto-Grange
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romitorio di Serelle has been completely restored, preserving the original characteristics and using traditional materials of Chianti rural architecture. The hospitality is offered in apartments of different types, exclusive and comfortable flats, independent from each other, furnished according to the rural tradition, but offering high quality standards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Romitorio di Serelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romitorio Di Serelle Hotel Barberino Val d`Elsa
- Romitorio Di Serelle Italy/Tuscany