US$122
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$92
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Casa Ciomod(Modica)(Great Value!)
US$87
  • Breakfast included
Agora Rooms(Modica)(Great Value!)
US$55
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Hi. Room was ok, bed was comfortable. House is 400 years old. Breakfast was good.

There is a spa (sauna + small pool) but you need to pay for it. 15 euros. No fitness.
Good location.

A bit expensive though.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Had one of my worst experience to date with this hotel. We had reserved and paid for a room through Expedia and upon arriving it had been given away (double booked). The real mistake came after as no one was there to supervise the hotel. No one!!! Unbelievable, we could of stolen anything. We called the cell number and no answer. We finally after one hour got someone on the phone. No excuses... no help. No refund!!! The just unbelievable. Worst we found out this is a regular occurrence in this hotel as the whole town jokes about it. I recommend you stay at the beautiful hotel de mohar instead as we ended up doing. It ruined our evening in Modica and since we did not even get an apology, I will remember this forever.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2016

My room was very comfortable and complete with ac, tv and a spacious shower. The staff is very courteous and helpful. I had asked before arriving if there was an iron available. When we arrived I was told that they had found an iron for me! I will definitely visit again. The price was very low and the location ideal. There are many cafes and wonderful restaurants. If you wish to use the spa it, they must know in advance and can also arrange for a massage.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Firstly, I've seen some rather bewildering reviews of this hotel from other travellers complaining about the breakfast which I do not understand. The breakfast served (buffet style) consisted of bread, rolls, jams and preserves, Itaiian croissants (i.e. filled), yoghurts, fruit tarts, cake, a platter of cold meats and salamis, tomatoes and mozzarella,boiled eggs, breakfast cereals, a selection of teas and coffee made to order. The only thing not provided was a cooked breakfast (fried egg, bacon, etc) -- and in light of what was otherwise offered, how could anyone complain of tha? The hotel itself was beautiful, comfortable, staffed by non-professional but helpful and friendly people who all had an interest in our comfort and were forthcoming with suggestions about what to do, when to do it, how to do it, etc. They also knew the history of the building, a very old building, adapted at the turn of the 19th century, then again 10 or 12 years ago. Rooms were confortable (we saw two or three), beds comfortable and although it is all pastiche reconstruction the work has been done with taste and imagination and with Sicilian materials and furniture. I'm not a great fan of tiled floors but the tiled floors were beautiful and when my feet got told I wore bedroom slippers and turned on the heat. Easy. Bathroom was very much Italian/designer, very beautiful to look at but less than 100% practical, but that was a small grumble. Wonderful place. and incidentally, would recommend Modica as a place to stay -- more beautiful than expected, full of architectural pleasures plus a working theatre (and chocolate in abundance!), good food, and because it is on the flat it is an easier place to explore (for those with old legs and feet) than the hillier Ragusa, another baroque city.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Nice, Barocco style hotel with the feeling as old time people were living
Nice location, nice interior and exterior. Different colors of the rooms that are very suitable with old original furniture. The boy on reception is friendly and speaks several languages!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family