See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

Where to start? Ok good things. Beautiful beach, the best we've been in the south of Sicily. Clean and large rooms. Stop, that's it. The AC stops at 6:30 am and starts again at 2:30 pm. The room has AC controls but they don't work. Food is terrible at 25 euro per person for lunch, I'll stick with Army rations. The worst I've ever had in a hotel. The hotel is a very ugly and large structure from the 70s. The interior looks like a warehouse. Much worse than my accommodations with the Army during deployment. There are not enough elevators for the volume of people. The customer is not right ever! The staff, except for our maid Maria, was not helpful at all. I recommend getting a room somewhere else and coming to the beach at Selinunte.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

My wife and I just finished a road trip of Sicily. We stayed here for one night as a resting place between Valley of the Temples and Erice/San Vito Lo Capo. The rooms were big and staff were friendly. Buffet dinner was offered for €30 each, so we chose to drive to Portopalo and eat there instead, which judging by breakfast, we made a good decision. The place itself was clean, spacious, very family friendly but a throwback to the 80s. Their private (and the only) beach was the best aspect, notwithstanding needing to pay €5 to use it and €4 to hire a beach towel. However, it all seemed a bit strange as it was the only resort/hotel in the area, just plonked in the middle of coastal farm land.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2014

While driving we decided to take the scenic route and happened upon this place out in the middle of nowhere. Stopped to possibly have lunch. After walking around we decided to have sodas at the pool bar. Did not walk down to the beach which is a ways down the hill. What a remote location but still had customers. Guessing that they must offer low prices.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alan S
Reviewed 27 July 2014

It is my second trip at the Paradise Beach Hotel. The reason is that I had such a lovely time during my the first visit that It was a must to go back to the hotel. I was travelling with a group of people, We received a very warm welcome when we arrived at the Hotel, the beautiful rooms, very well maintained and amazing staff makes it a unique hotel to stay. It felt pretty much like going back home. The Director of the hotel Gianpiero Luppino, the best to run the hotel, He is an amazing Director, smiley very easy to approach and extremely helpful. We all had a fantastic time. The hotel organised two excursions on a daily basis very cheap. The food is excellent, a big carafe of wine is placed on each table The hotel has the most beautiful location, Turquoise Sea Golden beach, Olive Plantation and Vineyard. I went running one morning in the Olive Plantation and Vineyard and I said to myself how lucky I am to be in such a beautiful place. A special thank you to Jessica, Gaspard , Giuseppe and Piera without forgettting the entertainment team and the lovely bar staff. A BIG YES I WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR. THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE WORKING AT THE PARADISE BEACH HOTEL FOR MAKING OUR STAY AN UNFORGETTABLE.

Room Tip: All the rooms has an amazing view and very large rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2013

My best friend cancelled her trip and I had the choice either to cancel mine or to go on my holiday and I decided to go on my own and hardly speak Italian, I had an amazing stay at the Hotel, The staff made me feel so welcome and made sure I was ok. They all speak English and the service I had at the hotel was just great. The hotel has many activities during the day and you make yourself new friends and the show dancing in evening, I had so much fun. Beautiful hotel and so surprise that my guide book doesnt even mention Selinunte. I have been working in the hotel industry for the last 18 years as Events and I can be difficult when it is regarding service, It was the holiday I was looking for. A special thank you to the people from the Reception Baldo, gaspare, guiseppe Jessica and Alessandro at the bar who was so nice and great to talk and learn so much about the Sicilian Wine. I am passionate about Food and & Wine. I will be back. Thank you to guy from the pool who speaks French, He was always make sure I was ok at the pool. I wish I would have stay longer. Now knowing how great this hotel I am already planning my second trip. Highly recommended. Thank you to all the stars of this making for the wonderful stay I had with you.

Room Tip: The hotel has one shop. Do your shopping before going to the hotel and enjoyed all the activities, beautiful beach. There is so much to do at the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo