Lowest prices for your stay
US$130
View deal
Expedia.comUS$124
Hotels.comUS$124
travelup.comUS$138
All reviews old town deluxe room location is great private balcony leave your car parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2019

I really have mixed feelings about this hotel. First the good aspects: We had a very nice room and the location in the middle of the old town is ideal. The breakfast was also OK. But a week before we arrived, when we already were on our holiday tour, I got a mail that they had a problem because the name of the credit card owner weren't the same as my name who had booked. I told them that the credit card belonged to my travel mate, but they insisted on getting my credit card details, which I don't like to send by SMS when traveling. When we left the hotel they also began to make a fuss about we using my friends credit card and I had to be tough with them to be able to pay. When we were leaving, the streets were closed because of the Easter Parade. The man in the reception did know the driver who should pick us up, so when the receptionist walked away carrying some of our luggage, we did think they had arrange where to pick us up, but they hadn't and we were 30 mins delayed. The receptionists tried to help us and were nice people, but I do think the management of this hotel isn't any good. I saw one official inspecting the breakfast buffet, and I wouldn't have liked to have him as my boss. So I do think the workers in this hotel are helpless because they aren't allowed to be as flexible and nice as they want to be. But such management isn't to my liking, so next time we have to find another hotel in Gallipoli.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Looking_for_charme
Reviewed 27 June 2019

Boutique hotel located in the heart of historic Gallipoli.

The primary colors are white and blue and you get the feeling of just a charming and friendly place. The rooftop terraces (I think there might be something like 6 of them, are just great to unwind.

The breakfast was excellent. One day we ate inside, while all the other ones we were on the rooftop terrace. Giusi reserved us a table every morning and we were delighted with our service.

Recommended

Room tip: Don't get rooms directly on the piazza in front of the hotel. Too loud at night. Go for the newer rooms up on the third floor.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank shinjodenn
Reviewed 24 May 2019 via mobile

Lovely hotel stayed 3 nights - it is in centre of old town. Hotel is full of old world charm - lots of private terraces to sit in & relax. Staff very helpful - breakfast could be better - that’s the only negative. PS - we stayed in newer section superior room - fab, would recommend & very reasonable .

Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank Christina C
Reviewed 18 May 2019 via mobile

Very beautiful hotel located in a villa in the heart of the historic center of Gallipoli. All the walls are white and the whole scene is picturesque. The rooftop terrasse is very pleasant

The breakfast was very good and we were warmly welcomed by the staff.

We recommend for sure!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank peralesophie
Reviewed 24 March 2019

I just loved the location in the heart of the old town of Gallipoli. Just fell in love with the beautiful alleys, streets and squares in walking distance of the hotel. Mediterranean style, comfort and chic. Although the rooms are not very big, there are nice little nooks and places to relax and enjoy. Great architecture and i will be staying there again in 2019 !

Date of stay: September 2018