4 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$34
Expedia.comUS$587
PricelineUS$581
Lol.travelUS$590
All reviews private beach comfortable room this wonderful hotel sea terrace parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2018

My first experience in Italy couldn't have been better!
Incredible food, lovely and kind staff, and our room, the White Room, all white, was very comfortable and relaxing.
The last night we noticed some Italian guests get excited and we found out later that a very famous Italian actress (not sure of the name) just arrived to stay in the hotel. Lucky holiday for us:)
My friend is celiac, but they had food options for her too, which is so lovely.
Also the location is very handy to reach by car, we found it quite easily. Only one negative thing: I came back with two kilos more, the food was too good, we couldn't stop ourselves!:) Thank you Costa Brada!

Room tip: The White room makes you feel in Paradise, it's all white and this gives you a feeling of peace.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Helen M
Anio I, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Costa Brada, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear Helen,
Thank you for coming visit us.
How the first time in Italy was a good experience as you wrote. I hope will be repeated next time. The whole team works with passion and professionalism to satisfy the requests of all guests.
I hope to meet you again
A hug from Salento and Costa Brada
The Generale Manager

Reviewed 25 May 2018

We booked our room at Costa Brada as a friend recommended it, so we already expected to find a beautiful hotel... but once arrived we've been literally astonished, we didn't expect it was so beautiful. We've been lucky enough to be welcomed by the director Iannuzziello himself who made us feel like at home.. and what a home! He showed us around, the hotel itself is HUGE, the hall is elegant and stylish, the outside area is amazing, there is a big pool and I am still not sure how many bars. But mostly you can reach the beach by less than 1 minute walk, it's right in front to the hotel.
Our room overlooked the sea, we chose it through the booking, and waking up in front of that spectacle is something that I never experienced before. The breakfast is international and delicious, with endless choices of juices, drinks (oh! Italian coffee!!!) fruits, savoury and sweet food. (I literally felt in love with pasticciotto, which apparently is their local cake). And they even had many gluten free options!
The staff was lovely and always smiling, even in the late evening and I again want to thank them for this, their smiles made our days.
Dinners were great, you can definitely taste the high quality. So what else, we literally felt at home. Also they could speak English, which was a huge advantage for us that don't really catch a word of Italian..
See you soon Costa Brada!

Room tip: Rooms overlooking the sea are a dream, especially during the sunset.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dea N

Dear Dea N,
an immense thank you comes from all the staff at the Grand Hotel Costa Brada in Gallipoli. Thanks again for coming to see me and I still remember the aperitif with the spritz that he brought with his partner.
Then the Pasticciotto for breakfast that he had fallen in love with.
The Deluxe white room was a surprise and I saw her very satisfied.
Another thank you send it, anio, for the nice words spent on my person.
A hug and I hope to see you soon.
The General Manager

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel, functional and clean. Friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are spacious, bed comfort could be slightly improved.

Hotel is straight out to the beach and has a large pleasant outdoors terrace.

Breakfast is fine not exceptional but good.

All in all a good place for an overnight or two.

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank sweetmango76
Anio I, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Costa Brada, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Glam B,
Thank you for visiting the Grand Hotel Costa Brada in Gallipoli and for reviewing your short trip.
With much pleasure I read that he enjoyed the hotel's private beach, the staff and the rooms which are also spacious.
I'm feel so sorry to read that defines the hotel "cute", with superficiality, indifference. I respect your thoughts and maybe your personal taste as well. But there is an objective fact to which it is difficult to oppose. I communicate that in Puglia there is no other hotel comparable to the Costa Brada and for location and for the luxury it offers.
Regarding breakfast, it defines it as good, but nothing excellent.

I would like to list, only for those who will read the answer, all our products offered:
coffee, American coffee, barley coffee, espresso coffee beans, ginseng, cappuccino, espresso, decaffeinated coffee, whole fresh milk, soy milk, rice milk, UHT milk, UHT whole milk, natural water, sparkling water, lightly sparkly water, orange juice, pineapple juice, apricot juice, blueberry juice, orange juice, lemon juice, ace juice, juice grapefruit, strawberry jam, jam with berries, orange jam, apricot jam, blueberry jam, nutella, millefiori honey, strawberry yogurt, apricot yoghurt, cherry yoghurt, banana yogurt, margarine, butter, single-portion butter, natural white yogurt, berry fruit yogurt, yougurt pineapple, greek yougut, lactose-free yogurt, classic rusks, wholemeal rusks, biscuits produced by the chef, single-portion biscuits, rye bread, panbianco and pancarrè, semolina slippers, mini cerealè, bocconcino, wheat bread, homemade bread, empty croissant, 5 cereals croissant, creamed croissant (stuffed by us), nutella croissant (stuffed by us), apricot croissant (stuffed by us), pasticciotto mignon cream , pasticciotto cream and chocolate produced by us, mini krafen cream, mini donut empty, chocolate tart (produced by us), jam tart (produced by us), pluncake (made by us), ciambellone (made by us), carrot cake (made by us), raw ham, cooked ham, salami milan, galbanone, burratine monoporzione, first salt mignon, small cherry mozzarella, boiled eggs, scrambled eggs , beef eye eggs, omelette, coque, crepes, the normal, green tea,the deteinato, the red orange, the Raspberry, Bacon, camomile, cornflakes, chorise, muesli, all brain, oranges, apples, bananas, kiwi, pineapple (sliced), watermelon (sliced), 4 types of melons (sliced), lemons , prunes in syrup, peaches in syrup, rice cakes, crunchy slices, granola cereals, rice crakers, mini chocolate wafers, carrot snacks, biscuits, wrapped pluncakes, snacks, soy yogurt, celiac bread, rocket, cherry tomatoes, "friselline".I humbly apologize if it is be little. I have not listed other products for celiacs and gluten-free products.
I would still like to inform you that most of the products are produced by the chefs, who select Apulian raw materials of excellence

In addition and i'm finish, without detracting from the fantastic breakfast, a dream view, on the sea with the sand at 10 meters.

Dear Glam B,
greetings from the immense Salento

The General Managerr

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Don’t be put off by the 70ies look of this hotel from the outside, we called in needing a comfort break and ended up staying 4 nights. Recently re-furnished the interior is very modern yet the dining room retains Italian charm. The low season Dinner, Bed & Breakfast rate is excellent value for money. The private beach is lovely wth comfortable facilities and warching the sun go down on the beach with an Aperol Spritz is a treat. The hotel staff are just lovely, we were made to feel so welcome and are now planning a return trip a little later in the season when the weather is more consistent and the lovely outdoor pool a more comfortable temperature.
Gallipoli is 30 Euro round trip by taxi and well worth the visit.

Room tip: All rooms have views, opt for a fully front facing one to get the best sea view
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank TimeOff186337

Dear TimeOff186337,
Thank you for coming to see us and for the review sent to us.
With pleasure I read that he enjoyed his stay at the Grand Hotel Costa Brada. The whole team strives to satisfy every guest's request to make their holiday pleasant, unique and special.
Thanks again for the words spent for all the staff,
I'm sure I will welcome you again in Salento and at the Grad Hotel Costa Brada
Best regards

The General Mmanager

Reviewed 14 May 2018

If you want to have a time of your life you have to be in this place. The location is immerse in the nature far away from the noise (mo. May) and it's just amazing. Newly renovated and purely beautiful. The beach is quite and relaxing. The entire staff is very friendly and available all the time. The General Manager (Mr. Anio) was constantly looking how to make our stay better and confortable, and he was always available in every corner of the hotel. The resty of the staff including reception, barman, beach assistant & restaurant they are just Great! We will defenitely return !

Room tip: All floors renovated, clean confortable
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Stevitaly
Anio I, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Costa Brada, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear Stevitaly,
Thank you for coming to see us and for the review sent to us.
Thanks again for the words spent for all the staff, and another thank you, I send you, Anio, for meeting beautiful people like you and the long chiecchierate.
I'm sure I will welcome you again in Salento with all your fantastic family.
A warm hug