3 people are viewing this hotel
US$89
Hotels.comUS$130
PricelineUS$142
eDreamsUS$131
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

Hotel itself is nicely located on a quiet beach area just 15 min drive from beautiful Gallipoli. It offers big pool and beach for its guests.
I really liked breakfast being serve in the outdoor garden where you can smell a sea breeze.
Room was small but cosy and comfy. Small balcony had a sea view.
It was the only hotel in Puglia I found eco friendly that I as avoiding plastic and they have big point for it.
Worst part is service . They are not nice not even helpful. And if you miss lunch don’t expect to get any food there . Despite the menu there is nothing to snack there between lunch and dinner buffet.
I was not I high season so the money we paid of 60euro for a double room with breakfast per night was worth its price .

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank very-sunny
Reviewed 15 June 2019 via mobile

Eco friendly, right on the beach, friendly staff, and at the most beautiful location I have ever seen. I would definitely stay here again! And all at a great price! Wonderful breakfast and dinner as well.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank LadyKlopp
Reviewed 14 November 2018

Very good family room /beach and facilitys tennis bikes boats etc
staff pretty good food ok /some really good some really bad (always cold veg)and way too late for my children at 730pm although no toast at breakfast and exactly the same every day which was difficult to stomach and not the best coffee from a machine(you should expect good coffee in italy) the worst for me was the mould in the bathrooms which was unforgivable but we managed to ignore these and make the best of a good value holiday

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2018

First of all the hotel staff was not friendly at all (we didn't received a welcome at all). The furniture and infrastructure needs an update asap. Green mold in the bathrooms. The food was awful (cold and most of time only vegetables and some pasta): I was in the army and those kind of things bought me back some remeberings. The only positive thing was the beach nearby (without lifeguard). I do not recommend this hotel. We were very disapointed and it was not really and good holiday.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank WorkingAnts
Reviewed 3 September 2018

We (a family with 1 5 years old kid) went to this hotel in last week of August 2018. In few words I can describe our holiday as a perfect! This usually happens when you do not expect much. When reading the comments before going there I have been a bit disappointing, but everything positively changed when arrived there. The beach is one of the most beautiful in the world, with sand, crystal clear water, a lot of facilities for the kids and adults on the beach (eg. aquagym in the sea, many different games with entertainment staff). Perfect entertainment team (every evening something different). Mini disco every evening (even though scheduled a bit too late in the evening - at 21.00). Food: diversity, tasty, great traditional Italian food. Congratulations for the management and staff members! For sure we will return someday! :-)

Room tip: Specify the willing of a room with balcony, there are few rooms without.
Date of stay: August 2018