All reviews warm welcome cake rooms are spacious and clean great pool family home business trip giulia turin hosts countryside wedding
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed for three nights in La Taupinere and I loved every minute of it. The bedroom was fantastically comfortable and cosy. I had my own heating control, so I was able to be as warm as I wanted. The location is beautiful and easily accessible. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, and had marvellous tips about what to do and where to eat around both Pinerolo and Torino. I will definitely stay there again!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Giulial87, Proprietario at B&B La Taupiniere, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Ashley,
it was a pleasure having you here, and we're happy you enjoyed our place and our tips. You are most welcome at any time!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We were visiting Pinerolo for a wedding and we spent 3 wonderful days at this superb B & B which was such a joy! It is truly a home away from home but it was especially good for us as we were the only people staying there so was very peaceful. There are only 3 rooms so I imagine it would be very quiet any time. The room was spotless, spacious and had a large bathroom and lovely view over the garden and pool. Breakfast is served downstairs in the large converted barn and it was absolutely delicious....a lovely selection of sweet and savoury goodies and each day it varied, with lovely home made cakes.The pool was superb and exceptionally large for a B&B....we used it a lot as it was very hot whilst we were there. It was the most relaxing spot. The icing on the top of the cake was undoubtedly the incredible hospitality and friendliness of the dear hosts, Giulia and Silvana ( Didier was not there when we stayed). Nothing was too much trouble and they went out of their way to help us, booking an excellent restaurant for us in the town for dinner, lending me things I needed for the wedding and Silvana even dropped us off to collect our car at the reception venue the next day. Thank you so much for making us so welcome in your beautiful home and we would love to return one day. We can't recommend this B&B more highly!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
La_Taupiniere, Proprietario at B&B La Taupiniere, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Judith, thank you so much for this wonderful review!! Each line we were reading we felt happier and happier.

It was a pleasure to meet you, as it was to help you during your stay here! You wrote: "Nothing was too much trouble and they went out of their way to help us" but when we meet such lovely people as you are, all we do we do with pleasure!

We wish you all the best, and hope to see you again!
Giulia and Silvana

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I had a great time at La Taupiniere during some really hot weather in the height of summer. It was fantastic being able to take some long swims in the huge pool and relax in the countryside after some frenetic days in Rome and Florence. Giulia, Silvana and Didier were very hospitable and Giulia speaks perfect English which was helpful for me being a monolingual kiwi.

The location is not too far from Pinerolo (10 mins) and right on the bus route back to central Turin (45 mins). It's in a spectacular part of Italy away from the busy tourist areas. I would highly recommend La Taupiniere and Piedmont.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
La_Taupiniere, Proprietario at B&B La Taupiniere, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Jack, sorry for our belated answer, we thought we had sent it long ago but sometimes technology is not to be trusted! We thank you very much for your beatiful words, it was a pleasure having you here, and thanks for the compliments about our English! We hope to have more Kiwis soon, it was a great experience meeting you!

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

I spent 5 days in this B&B during a recent business trip. Rooms are spacious and clean, breakfast is excellent , and service is amazing. Is amazingly quiet as it only has 3 rooms, soo good after a day at work!! I thoroughly recommend and this won't be my only visit

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
La_Taupiniere, Proprietario at B&B La Taupiniere, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you so much for this wonderful review!
See you soon!
Giulia e Silvana

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Nice little B&B in the beautiful Italian country side. Excellent service. 3 nice rooms in total which will guarantee peace and quite. This B&B offers free wifi and has a pool with a view in the backyard. 10 min away from downtown Pinerolo.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Giulial87, Proprietario at B&B La Taupiniere, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

Dear David,
thank you very much for this beautiful review! We really appreciate it! It is so important not only for our job, but also for us, it gives us great satisfaction and motivation to always keep doing our best! Many warm greetings from Pinerolo!

I'll try... tack så mycket!!
Giulia :)