See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 October 2017

A very good location, warm staff in a beautiful out skirt of one of the most beautiful area in Italy . The staff is nice the man at the reception make you feel at home.the hotel has a bus stop nearby so you get around for Macerata.
I tried the hotel restaurant and it has been an amazing experience. Home made fresh fettuccine make you forget the tiredness of your trip. Rooms are well furnished and the bed very comfortable.
I suggest to book the continental or American breakfast to begin your day on the right track

Room Tip: Easy to reach by city bus
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank maoetta
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here overnight. On the outskirts of town with no restaurant. We walked into town and had plenty of choice and found a wonderful osteria. The rooms are well appointed, very clean, comfortable bed, air conditioning. Slept well. Breakfast was a good selection for continental breakfast. The police park outside the hotel and use it for coffee. The receptionists weren't particularly friendly but would use again for overnight stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

I went to Macerata as my daughter was doing summer school university there so I was looking for a central base close to her accommodation and the town. I booked online for 8 nights. When I arrived at midnight by taxi I was exhausted and the man at reception offered to do all the formalities in the morning. The hotel is quite old fashioned and a little out of town but it is very clean and the staff are very friendly. It's certainly far from luxury but it is a 3 star hotel. Very few staff spoke more than a few words of English but with the Microsoft translation app I could get by. The hotel is on a circle bus route, so you can catch the bus and do a tour of whole town or walk to the old town once you figure out the way. The service station next door sells bus tickets as do all the tobacco shops. The breakfast is continental and the same every day but with quite a range- cereal, yoghurt, sweet cakes, toast, cold meats and cheeses, so I never ever needed lunches. The staff make fresh coffee and whatever you choose. I tried American, Latte and finally found Latte Macchiato suited my taste best. There is a bar and cocktail area but I didn't use that facility. I enjoyed the atmosphere of the place and never felt uncomfortable being a solo traveler. The weekend is very busy in the Opera season but during the week was very quiet. I am not a smoker but smokers need to smoke outside and there is seating under umbrellas at the front with a lovely view of the old town. My only negative was the room fridge wasn't very cold but I ate all my meals out so it didn't affect me.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2016

Lovely non-smoking BW in a good location - centre of town is a flatish 20 minute walk in what is a fairly hilly location but with nearby bus stops plus a local train station about 600 yards away. Hotel is spotlessly clean and has nice public spaces which include a sun terrace just outside the main entrance. My room was large, well appointed with lovely furniture and simple but beautifullly-tiled bathroom complete with an amazing rainfall shower. They didn't sort out an issue for me which was disappointing but fairly minor overall. Staff pretty friendly. Didn't have breakfast but must have been a bargain at only 4 euros. Would I stay again? As good as many 4 stars I have stayed at so definitely.

Room Tip: You may get a terrace over and or a view over Macerata on higher floors
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2015

This hotel is situated close to the nice town Macerata. Coming from the highway it can be a little bit difficult to find. However, it's situated in a hill and have free parking outside the entrance. It looks a little bit old fashioned and I think is because the have painted walls in dark yellow colour. However, the room was very nice and as well the staff. For 5 euro an acceptable breakfast. If a go back to Macerata this hotel will be the natural choice for an overnight.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo