All reviews an amazing view home made cakes room was clean lake bracciano stayed here the owner paola roof terrace town
Reviewed 27 September 2017

My husband and i stayed here for 1 night in September en route to Sorrtnto, what a charming little place this is, our room was clean and sufficient with a quaint feel, the owner Paola was very welcoming , friendly and helpful giving us advice on where to eat to suit our taste etc, the roof top seating area was lovely to catch the late day sun and breakfast was nice, enough to set you up for your next trip anyway, And not forgetting Paola's gorgeous little baby girl Catalina who gave us the most adorable smile to send us on our way , a lovely family run hotel with Italian charm, well worth a visit .
On the whole this is a lovely hotel and great value for money placed in the middle of a very pretty little place with a true Italian feel,

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This is the fourth year we have been coming here and have no intention of stopping. The town is idyllic to come and chill out and there is nowhere better to stay than La Dimora de Chechnio, superb family run establishment with a stunning roof top terracelooking West across Lake Bracciano

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2017

I randomly chose to visit Anguillara Sabazia for a weekend to get out of the city and relax for a few days. I am so glad I did and that I chose to stay at La Dimora di Checchino. I booked through a third party and when I arrived, she said I should've booked through her because they overcharged me - a good tip and I greatly appreciated her honesty! I stayed in the room with the ensuite. It is cute, tidy and cozy. The lounge and dining area has a wonderful homey feel and the terrace has an amazing view of Lake Bracciano. I watched the sunrise from the rooftop one morning. It was like heaven. The host, Paola, is such a kind, helpful and attentive host. During my visit, my cell phone was damaged in the sun at the beach and she graciously made herself available to help me at the mobile phone store since I do not speak Italian. She gave me great recommendations on places to eat and had a wonderful breakfast set up every morning. I hope to return again someday!

Room tip: It might help to contact the B&B directly instead of going through a third party to ensure you get a room suited just for you.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Staing at La Dimora di Checchino was very helpful for us. You can see the lake from the terrace. The room was perfect and the bed comfortable. The bathroom very clean. The owner of the hotel very pleasant. She prepare an exelent the breakfast . The next time I will travell to Anguillara Sabazia I certanly will go there .

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

The property has an amazing terrace with a lake view. Perfect for a coffee in the morning or an evening drink watching the sun set. Location is nice in the heart of old town Anguillara. The proprietor is super responsive and helpful. No onsite parking. The rooms are basic, yet functional and clean. Breakfast adequate. Good value for money.

Date of stay: September 2016