“Very great restaurant for simple but delicious food”

RistoBar Pizzeria All'Angolo
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2016

We cam back several times when we stayed at the Campin Bluegreen just next to it. Pizza, pasta and seafood was just delicious and not overpriced as in many other restaurants. No sea view, but it gives you the feeling of being a local !

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed close to this pizzeria for a week and found ourselves eating here most nights. The staff were very friendly and the food was great. The prices were excellent and the fried squid and prawns is a must.

Reviewed 19 September 2015

Lovely restaurant with attentive staff and a great choice of hot Italian Pizzas and all at reasonable prices

Reviewed 11 August 2015

We visited Pizzeria All'Angelo two times. The first time I could enjoy the best pizza I have had in recent years. Second time, the pizza tasted a little bit burnt, but my partner had pasta to fall in love with.

Reviewed 8 August 2015

My family and I return to this restaurant everytime we are in Sorrento, it's incredible. Lots of locals use it too so you know it's very good. We are vegetarian and there's enough to please us. I can't get over how good the ravioli is... it's the best pasta I've ever eaten. MUST go!!!

2  Thank SDawda