“Best Italian in Sorrento”
Review of Ristorante La Rosa

Ristorante La Rosa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We had lunch here and we ordered the set menu. The resturant has a very rustic and authentic feel to it. We were recommended the place through our tour guide (chauffeur of positano). The food is incredible it has a very homely feel to it and the owner and staff are all very friendly. The antipasti must be the best we've ever tried and they are very accommodating to various dietary requirements as I'm vegetarian and my partner isn't the waiter made sure the meat was separated for us.

10/10

Reviewed 12 September 2017

3 nights of good meals for me. My travelling companions had a couple of issues, but they are ultra picky

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

My family of four with two small children (ages 1 and 5) ate at this restaurant one night. Everything we ordered was amazing. We thought it was a good value as well. For 51 euro we ordered a cheese ravioli with cream sauce, spaghetti carbonara, spaghetti bolognese, prosciutto pizza, 1 liter house wine, large bottle of water and two gelatos. We sat on the balcony with a beautiful view of the water. Also know that this restaurant does take out if you want to order in.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Very pleasant staff, great food and good prices. Me and my teenage daughters ate here three nights and were all very pleased. Bordering to grade 5, but my main dish was a tad salty last evening.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

Nice local restaurant, very good prices and good food. We tried pasta, pizza, seafood and all was good (not great). The best though was the appetizer: mozzarella rolled in prosciutto – simply amazing and the best of the kind we had in Italy! If you are looking for a simple and not costly meal, with great appetizer, this is the place.