“Delicious and fresh lunch!”

L'Antica Bottega del Maruzzaro
Price range: US$2 - US$57
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Rushing from Positano to Naples, we had to grab lunch on the way to eat in the car. My husband bought a sandwich in town elsewhere before I discovered this gem. He was so tempted he bought a second sandwich from here as I bought mine and he didn’t end up eating the first one! We each had bresaola with fresh tomato and basil and grilled veg on focaccia. It was delegate, full of flavour and abundant. The only regret was we didn’t get to sit down to enjoy it properly. Plus I love the store, so understated, not pretentious... just a cool guy owning his craft. Definitely give it a try!!

bottegadelmaruzzaro, Proprietario at L'Antica Bottega del Maruzzaro, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear iSmurf,
thanks for your review,we are so happy,it's always a pleasure to have coustomers friendly and nice.
I hope see you soon for another sandwich.
Antonio and Luigi

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Friendly Antonio and Luigi made our visit extra special. They custom-made salads of delicious chicken, tomato & other yummy ingredients. We so enjoyed our lunch visiting with them - when they weren’t busy helping other customers. We were so lucky to have discovered this gem. Enjoy!

bottegadelmaruzzaro, Proprietario at L'Antica Bottega del Maruzzaro, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Hi Claudia,

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped there for a quick lunch and we were amazed by the products! Different types of fresh bread to pick from. So many options to fill the sandwich that we didn’t know from where to start. Fresh prosciutto was delicious and the cheese was the best we had. Antonio was great and he gave us nice advice! Definitely going back for a quick lunch!

bottegadelmaruzzaro, Proprietario at L'Antica Bottega del Maruzzaro, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

Hi Sara,

Reviewed 15 August 2017

My family and I (8 of us total) were completing a long day visiting Pompeii and driving the Amalfi Coast and were looking for a quick bite somewhere on the drive back to Bacoli. We walked around the downtown Sorrento area and happened upon this place. I was sold simply on the sign that read 'Panini Del Giorno'. The place was well stocked with fresh breads, cheeses, meats, vegetables and all the things needed for a delicious sandwich and that's what we got. We each had the most mouth-watering and rejuvenating sandwiches prepared by Antonio I believe it was. We capped that off with a nice assortment of snacks and drinks and it was the perfect pit stop after a very long day. And very reasonably priced.

bottegadelmaruzzaro, Proprietario at L'Antica Bottega del Maruzzaro, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear dgale79,
AntonioTerminiello

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

For such a good price, you can have a very fresh, delicious panini. The produce at this place is authentic and has so much to choose from. Don't settle for a pre-made panini! Best panini we have had in Sorrento!

Management response:Responded 13 August 2017

Thanks Stephanie, we are glad that you enjoyed our sandwiches,
you are always welcome here, see you soon.