“Well priced tasty food”
Review of Osteria Estoria

Osteria Estoria
Reserve with
Osteria Estoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Reviewed 17 September 2018

My wife and I were looking constantly on tripadvisor for some good places to eat in Sorrento. It has been a real hit and miss affair but on this occasion it was a hit.

The restaurant is a little bit out of the way if you're staying in central sorrento or further but we were lucky as it was only a short drive for us (ps it has a small amount of parking in the premises).

Overall the food was great, well presented and tasty. To start, my wife had the stuffed zucchini flowers and I had the fried mix which consisted of aranchine, bacon potato croquettes etc. Both of these were really good, and the fried mix may be enough to share if you're not a big eater.
For the main my wife had one of the specials which was a beef fillet in a porcini mushroom sauce and string fries, I had the homemade gnocchi with swordfish. Again both were really tasty but the steak was the better dish (I had food envy).
For dessert we shared the tiramisu which was good.

The total bill came to just under €70 which to be honest is pretty good and I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We hadn’t booked in advance but there was a table available, the food is amazing, the staff are very nice and polite, everything is perfect, gluten free options available. I would recommend it for sure! We’ll be back!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We saw this restaurant on TripAdvisor. So we thought we give it a chance. At the first sight we became really happy, a nice “garden”. The service was wonderful, peaceful and gentle. The food was REALLY good too.
We strongly recommend this restaurant if you live in the area. We stayed at Angelo and we walked for like 15 minutes. Really worth it.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Fab food from starter to dessert...great service and a lovely atmosphere... not overpriced and definitely good value, would certainly eat at the Estoria again x

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, friendly service, a very nice atmosphere and good value for money.
Certainly I will return.