“Great place to celebrate birthdays and christenings”

Upstairs at Lynch's
Ranked #10 of 21 Restaurants in Ardee
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Last time I was here was for my sister in law's birthday. We came for a small celebration and had a great dinner. A couple of years ago we celebrated my daughter's christening and I definitely recommend Upstairs at Lynch's for any small gathering. Food is delicious, reasonable prices, and staff is very nice.

Date of visit: December 2016
Write a reviewReviews (18)

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Top class food service and comfort excellent
Up there with Andys in Monaghan
Two of the best in the northeast and both on the N2
Thanks lads

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 7 February 2016

I had a meal in Upstairs at Lunchs and it was abslutely delicious. I could of licked my plate!! There was a wide range of starters and mains. The service was great and the price fo the meal was great value. Lovely "old worldy" environment and the table setting was beautiful. Really enjoyed myself.
The restaurant is open Thursday - Sunday from six.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Visited upstairs in lynchs with a friend last Saturday night. I.had been before and it had been lovely but this time around it really was superb.. Food tasted delicious and the girls serving were friendly, pleasant and attentive. It wasn't too busy when we were in but I cannot see why it wouldn't be out the door busy. Found out as we left they've a new chef on board, and if this was a sign of what he's capable of this place won't stay this quiet for long. Go see for yourself.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 5 July 2015

Having arrived in Ardee thinking the town was busy with through traffic and grubby because of it we suspected the local restaurants wouldn't be particularly great especially as most seemed shut. We called into the restaurant on spec as we fancied Italian food but we not sure how things would pan out being that it was upstairs of a pub.
The restaurant was lovely and the food great.

Date of visit: June 2015