“Fabulous breakfast ”
Review of Sizzlers

Sizzlers
Ranked #6 of 21 Restaurants in Ardee
Reviewed 15 October 2019 via mobile

I had the full breakfast which was delicious. The service from the staff was excellent. I would definitely recommend the breakfast here.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (46)

Reviewed 13 September 2019

We were passing through Ardee today and chose this cafe for lunch ..Awful food. Ordered steak salad with garlic bread and my husband had chicken salad..AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL. I would love to ask the cook if she would genuinely be prepared to eat the rubbish she sent out to us today..the steak was dry and overcooked with no flavour and chicken was hard and stale .come on guys at €25 ,this is disgraceful, the garlic bread was undercooked and a tiny scraping of butter no garlic wth. If this were my establishment I'd be looking for someone who knows how to cook even the simplest food. My guess is ,she's lazy, doesn't appreciate her job and should stay at home .we ate it and paid for it as my husband is a gentleman and won't make a scene..

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 5 September 2019 via mobile

Has dinner in here recently with my daughter. The waitress was very friendly. There was a good selection on the menu and i was surprised the prices were so reasonable, cheaper tgan most places around. The food was delicious and my daughter was delighted they could make the pizza to order. Will definitely return soon.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 27 July 2019 via mobile

Great place to go for lunch, food is always delicious and staff are always very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 24 November 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here many times the food is always good. The best full Irish in Ardee. Great for a catch up with friends or lunch with family.

Date of visit: October 2018