All reviewsprivate beachmain restaurantcretan restaurantpool view bungalowthis lovely islandbowl of fruitpool restaurantrelaxing holidayplenty of sunbedsthemed nightsaqua aerobicsall inclusive packagemoussakalovely hotelevery eveningmain poolopposite direction
Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

This hotel is mainly visited by Germans in our experience.
We also had ants in our room but apart from that the hotel is very smart and the staff are friendly.
It would be good for reviews to be similar to Amazon "if you like that you'll love this"

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank HuwBo
Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

My Boyfriend and I had the most amazing 4 nights at this hotel celebrating his birthday.
We stayed half board in a garden room, just a short walk from the pool.

We were welcomed with a drink on arrival and a complimentary bottle of wine and fruit bowl in our lovely room. The bed was so big and comfortable. Excellent hot water pressure for shower.

The beach is idillic, lovely sea to swim in with a nice amount of waves. Lots of sunbeds in different locations; around the pool, in the gardens or the beach.

The animation team were great fun, playing boccia and beach volley through the day.

The food was amazing, excellent quality and variety throughout our stay. Reasonably priced drinks, whether soft or alcoholic.

All the staff were helpful and attentive, carried our luggage to our room, booked us a taxi back to the airport. They even brought a birthday cake to our room on the evening of my partners birthday.

Can not fault this hotel at all, we will definitely be returning, thanks to all.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jo H
Sunny D, Guest Relations Manager at Cretan Malia Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2015

Dear Mrs. Jo H. ,

Thank you for taking the tame to share your feedback on Tripadvisor following your recent visit at the resort.

We are delighted to learn that we provided you with such a memorable and relaxing experience. As we are constantly trying to improve the level of service, your feedback is highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Your Cretan Malia Park Team

Reviewed 21 October 2015

This hotel is by no means the most luxurious, there were a fair few ants in our room when we got there, the room was spacious but relatively basic and the evening entertainment was amateur. I judge a hotel on how it makes me feel and I can honestly say no hotel has gone out of its way to ensure its guests have a good time than this hotel. The staff were fantastic and put all the guests at ease! Guests of all nationalities conversed even when language barriers would have made it easier not too. They also brought a birthday cake to my room which is the kind of personal touch you rarely see from hotels these days! I only stayed 4 nights but thank u you malia Park for making my short holiday such a lovely experience.

Stayed: October 2015

Dear Mr. James H.,

Thank you for your wonderful and positive feedback following your recent visit at the Cretan Malia Park.

It is very rewarding to learn that you had a unique experience with us and found everything to be really good.

We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

Upon arrival which was very late evening, we were greeted with a smile a drink and plate of cold cuts, which was thoughtful. We did request a quite room which we had to swop as over the pool area. This was dealt with quickly and efficiently by Eleni the next day. The atmosphere of the hotel and its staff has to be commended, as all friendly, helpful and the hotel very clean and well maintained
You are not able to reserve a sun bed which meant we could get a sun bed anytime we wanted where we wanted in the magnificent hotel grounds and private beach. The animation team give you lots to do in the day and are a bubbly crew. Dominika's half hour water aerobics session keeps you fit whilst on holiday.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2015

My husband and I stayed in Malia Park on the 29th of September for 7 nights. The staff were really friendly and couldn't do enough for us. The rooms are very clean and spacious and the gardens are beautiful. The beach and pool with lazy river are very clean as well. Would defentily recommended and we will defentily be going back to this hotel.

Room Tip: accessibility is brilliant as my husband is a wheelchair user.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple