All reviewsplace to staycalled nikoslads holidaypool bar is lovelyold townhis brothercrazy nightlifeminute walkthe main stripair conapartment complextowels and beddingplenty of sunbedsquiet areaenjoy your holidaysmall hotelnight life
Reviewed 29 July 2016

First lads holiday and what a great one it was! The hotels location was perfect with only a five minute walk to Malia's strip and roughly a 10 minute walk to the beach. The rooms were basic yet exceptionally clean and offered air conditioning which was essential for the heat.The highlight of the hotel is without a doubt the amazing staff (Nikos, Matt and Ben) who went out of their way to make the holiday a perfect one. I would personally like to thank the staff and look forward to seeing them again next year!

2  Thank Adam D
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Had an amazing time staying at Danelis Apartments with friends. The staff made us feel welcome from the moment that we showed up and continued friendly and helpful throughout our stay. The hotel goes the extra mile to accommodate the mood of the people staying there. The hotel is a nice distance from the strip and the beach in Malia which is always helpful. Overall our stay at Danelis hotel was brilliant and I would recommend this to anyone travelling to Malia. I would like to thank Nikos, Matt and Ben for making this such a great stay. We will definitely be returning to this hotel.

2  Thank ZakyV1996
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel was nothing short of perfect! I visited with three of my friends, we're all 19 and we had the best time! From the get go the staff were amazingly friendly, welcoming and helped us with literally anything we needed. The food and drink at the bar was excellent quality for such small prices also! The rooms were spacious and the beds were comfortable and lovely. The hotel is 5 minutes from the strip if that which is perfect as people I knew staying in hotels on the strip said they were horrendous and complimented our hotel! I can't imagine why anyone would leave a bad review other than their own disrespect for the hotel! I got fake tan on a bed sheet and went straight to the owner Nikos and he wasn't hostile in the slightest, he was so lovely about it! Honestly, I cannot sing the praises of this hotel enough! Absolutely perfect, love all of the staff! Thank you for the best hotel stay!x

Stayed: July 2016
2  Thank Frances F
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

I have just got back from staying in the Danelis apartments and could honestly not fault it. The apartments are a short walk away from the strip. Although it is only a 5 minute walk away from the strip , you cannot hear the noise from the strip which is absolutely perfect , guaranteeing a peaceful stay. The apartment is also immensely clean and spacious ,with comfy beds. The apartment owner and the staff are so friendly and welcoming , they go that extra mile to ensure that you are happy and safe at all times. The food and drinks at the apartment are so cheap but the quality is immaculate. There is a beautiful pool just in front of the bar with plenty of sun beds for everyone to lounge around. They also play music for the guests. Friends whom were staying in other hotels attended our hotel (as they are allowed to use the pool and bar) and they also commented on how nice the hotel was. Honestly I would advise everyone and anyone to stay here if they go to Malia , it is so worth the little money you pay and you will not be disappointed. I could not fault it even if I wanted too. I will definitely be returning again.
Danelis apartments & Rocky, thank you for making my experience in Greece an amazing one.

Stayed: July 2016
2  Thank kierajayyates
Reviewed 15 July 2016

I've just come home from the best holiday in Malia, which was made even better by staying at the Danelis Apartments. I went in a group of 8 18-19 year old girls, and as it was our first girls holiday we wanted to make sure we chose the right hotel. After reading hundreds of reviews we chose Danelis, and I have no doubts in saying we 100% made the right choice.

The rooms were basic but exactly what was needed, with plenty of room. The pool was perfect, plenty of sunbeds and the atmosphere there was great. The location was also great, close enough to the strip that it was only a short walk, but far enough away that it wasn't too loud when trying to sleep. Although, it has to be said though that the best part of the hotel is the staff; Nikos, Ben, Matt and Derek were amazing and made sure that we had the best holiday ever. They were so welcoming from the moment we stepped through the door, and gave us plenty of tips to make sure we made the best out of our holiday. I personally had a few problems that occurred (nothing to do with the hotel!), which left me feeling quite upset for one of the days. I have to say, the staff were amazing in trying to lift my spirits and without them, I think it may have ruined my holiday. Cannot thank them enough!!

The hotel ask for one thing, and that is respect, and if you give them that respect they will make your holiday amazing. Most of the 'bad' reviews you will read on here will be mainly down to the fact that they do not respect the hotel or the staff.

What makes the hotel even better is that we paid about half the price of others we met, who did nothing but complain about their hotel. Joke is on them!! I would definitely recommend staying here to anyone, I have no regrets and would 100% book again if I was to return to Malia.

1  Thank Lel B