See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2015

Everything is just average... One of the very most thing I consider first is the cooling capacity of the air-con and it was just "O.K.", next the room and bathroom space was also "O.K.", but the bathroom wasn't given a proper installation plan since the toilet is in an awkward position and no hot shower, the bathroom looks rundown that's why people get the eerie feeling. You have to go to the lobby for WiFi connection but still it was "O.K." ...now I know why it is named like that.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

Only stayed here for one night as we were just passing through the town. Managed to bag a cheap room, twin with fan which was basic, but good enough for our needs and came with on-suite shower/wc although again very basic and tired. Only annoying thing was lack of powerpoint in rooms but got around that by charging laptop in reception. Centrally located. 10 minute walk from ferry station and 10 minute walk from Ceres bus station (providing links throughout negros).

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2015

After Siquijor, my partner and I decided to stay for a night in Dumaguete. By far, this has been the cheapest pension house we got. We got the Single room with CATV and aircon since the matrimonial room they offered us was way in the back with no telecom signal inside apart from the rundown painting and very eerie feeling inside. Our room was for 550.00 pesos. The staff were accomodating and were very helpful during our stay. It has a very convenient location and you can access any place you like without hassle. For the room, it was creepy. I would not want to sleep here alone. The bathroom was like the ones you can see in horror movies. The mattress and sheets were similar to the ones that you get in the boat. No extra outlet, no towels but the airconditioning was amazingly cold. A rundown pensionne house like a motel.

Room Tip: Choose a room with windows.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nurseCHARM
Reviewed 4 January 2015

This was my first visit to Dumaguete and the Philippines. I was on a very tight budget so cheap was the most important word and that is what i got. The building looks very old and run down on the outside. If i would have arrived during the day, i probably would have give elsewhere. The price of about $13 USD attracted me. The lobby area was ok. My room was all the way in the back. There was a window high off the ground which had a view of a service alley. Noise was constant. The walls of the room were dirty. The bathroom was old with no hot water. The tv didn't work well. Air conditioning loud. The best feature were the mattresses which were comfortable. Overall, go someplace else even if it is a little more.

• Stayed: December 2014
3  Thank Bill S
Reviewed 16 November 2014

PHP300 for 2pax, indeed it is very cheap...but not until you see the rooms and you'll say it is not worth the money... You can find rooms around PHP500 in Dumaguete and you'd surely have a nice sleep!

Let me enumerate why I don't like OK Pension:
1. The room we stayed is small and like a dungeon..
2. The paint is bright blue and really not good for the eyes.
3. Eerie bathroom (not really clean)
4. The corridors reminds me of old Filipino movies. Very bad for people with claustrophobia

The only positive is the location.

Room Tip: Good rooms I think are those that has windows...Please ask for these rooms or you'll regret it..
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple