Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
More Information

Ways to Experience Vaishnavi Holidays
from US$468.45
More Info
All reviews chardham yatra visited haridwar tour driver arrangements nature aarti
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2021

One of the best Tour operator in Uttarakhand region. Owner is very helpful. I have been to few places in Garhwal region the driver was soft spoken and helpful. Moreover, the owner was easily approachable. He call me few times for my well being during the trip. Nice journey to Uttrarakhand. Thank you!!

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 12 April 2021 via mobile

Our Uttarakhand tour is very nice created by Vaishnavi Holidays.
My friends and family was very Happy
Thanks mrs Poonam who makes our trip memorable.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 12 April 2021 via mobile

Entire team of Vaishnavi Holidays is very supportive and we'll nature...
Our tour was very good and memorable...
Thank you so much Team Vaishnavi Holidays...

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

I booked family tour from vaishanavi holidays, I visited haridwar , mansoori and Nainital. They plan my accommodation at paradise inn hotel, haridwar ,. The hotel staff was good and the hotel at the great location have hygiene rooms. At mansoori I stayed in hotel hill queen, and at Nanital I stayed in hotel N.V nature views it's a couple friendly hotel. My trip manager miss. Poonam Upadhyay coordinating with me and ensure all me and my family needs. It was great experience with vaishanavi holidays..

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 4 February 2020

We highly recommend this company and We were Very happy with all the arrangements omade for our tour.
Easy Communication With Vaishnavi Holidays
For all questions and enquiry. We were a Group of 12 people having Limited period of 10 days to visit uttarakhand .
There staff were carrying acctively sought feedback after the trip. Mohan sharma our driver was incredibly kind.
they did a truly wonderful job in making sure that all parts of the trip went smoothly.
Wo Would definitely recommend This tour.

Date of experience: October 2019