Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
More Information

Ways to Experience Vaishnavi Holidays
from US$469.40
More Info
All reviews chardham yatra visited haridwar tour driver arrangements nature aarti
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

I booked family tour from vaishanavi holidays, I visited haridwar , mansoori and Nainital. They plan my accommodation at paradise inn hotel, haridwar ,. The hotel staff was good and the hotel at the great location have hygiene rooms. At mansoori I stayed in hotel hill queen, and at Nanital I stayed in hotel N.V nature views it's a couple friendly hotel. My trip manager miss. Poonam Upadhyay coordinating with me and ensure all me and my family needs. It was great experience with vaishanavi holidays..

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 4 February 2020

We highly recommend this company and We were Very happy with all the arrangements omade for our tour.
Easy Communication With Vaishnavi Holidays
For all questions and enquiry. We were a Group of 12 people having Limited period of 10 days to visit uttarakhand .
There staff were carrying acctively sought feedback after the trip. Mohan sharma our driver was incredibly kind.
they did a truly wonderful job in making sure that all parts of the trip went smoothly.
Wo Would definitely recommend This tour.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 28 January 2020

I am so thankful for your support & everything u provided for us...We enjoyed more in chardham yatra and I am thankful for providing us a good driver who guided us very well....I appreciate u for providing us a good hotel and rooms which gave us a sweet memories.Thanks for vaishnavi holidays for my trip memorable.

Date of experience: May 2019
vaishnaviholidays, Guest Relations Manager at Vaishnavi Holidays, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2020

Dear Prashant Ji,

Immense Thanks for your wonderful feedback for us. we truly value your feedback. I am happy to know that our team stood up to your expectations. we wish to welcome you again in Uttarakhand very soon with another amazing Trip.

Regards
Vaishnavi Holidays Team!!!

Reviewed 25 January 2020

My Name is Abhishek Kumar Singh. i was done My Chardham Yatra Uttarakhand Darshan with Vaishnavi Holidays and I am Fully Satisfied with them.
Ms. Nidhi and Ritu Always Support in between Yatra and our Driver was good also.

Thank you Team Vaishnavi Holifdays.

Date of experience: September 2019

Dear Sir,

We are glad you had an insightful experience in Chardham Yatar Uttarakhand. It sure made our day to know we could serve you well and leave you with wonderful memories. We try our best to address the grievances of all our guests as quickly as possible. We hope you try our other tours as well!

Regards Team Vaishnavi Holidays

Reviewed 13 January 2020 via mobile

It was a wonderful experience connecting to this travel agency. I was being guided properly and the interaction was quite good from their end. They were really supportive and tried negotiating according to our needs. The driver they provided was quite friendly and warmly showed us the places well. He was well mannered and discliplined.
Thank you for such a lovely experience :)

Date of experience: October 2019

Dear Subhoshree
We are so happy to know that you liked our tour and enjoyed it to the hilt. It’s our honor to serve our guests to the best of our ability so that they are left behind with nothing but good memories. We hope you try our other tours as well!!!

Warm Regards,