Villa Paje Lounge
US$60
All reviewsplace to stayfanvillazanzibarbeach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Had a great stay here! Breakfast was awesome, it's very close to the beach, the people are very helpfull and friendly and we had a blast.
Nice WIFI, comfortable and very clean. Can recommend this place to everyone!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Faraji H, Owner at Villa Paje Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Thanks for your nice review

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Villa Paje Lounge is very good located - only 3-5 minutes to the beach and to the village.
The people there are like your family -friendly, honest, charming, helpful. Everybody speak English.
In cosy area they have very clean and spacious rooms. The breakfast is delicious!
The owner and his staff are very, very good cooks, so you don’t need to go out for diner - you will not find better food.
Thanks for my great stay- which I extended because of the nice hospitality!
Asante sana!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Faraji H, Owner at Villa Paje Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Thank you for your nice review. You're welcome again

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed 4nights at paje lounge. An amazing local place to hang out and relax. Clean an spacious rooms with a big nice garden to hang out. Very very friendly staff, always smiling and helpful with everything. Breakfast is awesome, you shouldn't miss it!
We were very happy to stay there, thanks a lot to the staff!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Faraji H, Owner at Villa Paje Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you for a nice review. Karibu tena Zanzibar

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

I didn't stay at the Paje Lounge but I went there twice for dinner. The meals were some of the best we've had since traveling in Africa. Their fish and seafood is so fresh and cooked perfectly.

The staff were so friendly and welcoming. If I ever come back to Zanzibar I will definitely go back!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thanks for your great review. You're welcome to stay with us again

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Last month, me and my sister were in Paje. I got really sick while being there, the people of this place took such good care of me! They drove me to the hospital, and when I got better, they also drove us to see the sunset.

Not only the people are very nice, the place is great too. Spacious rooms, next to the beach, clean! Great breakfast, and also at walking distance to places to do your groceries.

If you want to get away from big tourism, but still want to be in a place with some nice bars, you can come to Paje. And Paje Lounge is your place to stay.

Room Tip: Rustig, met een mooie tuin, goed ontbijt!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple