This was our second family holiday to Zanzibar on an all inclusive package. The best feature of this hotel is its amazing location and beach. The tidal range in Zanzibar can be extreme depending on where you are. This is not the case here with the deviation between tides having no effect on the beach. The food was varied and plentiful with the pizza at the beach bar being the highlight. The staff are very helpful and friendly even though we were there at a very busy time and it was clear they were very busy. Miriam in particular made our stay very pleasant at the pool bar. My only small complaint is the resort ran out of sugar free drinks . I was told this was a supplier issue. It made my son who can’t use sugar have limited options in terms of drinks on the all in package.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within exotic tropical gardens and water features inviting guests to enjoy the pristine view over the Indian Ocean, Diamonds La Gemma dell' Est is located on the north-western shores of the magical spice island of Zanzibar. This enchanting, luxurious and environmentally friendly resort is famous for its magnificent beach and large wharf built onto the open waters of the Indian Ocean and stretches out towards the sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Diamonds La Gemma dell' Est reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamonds La Gemma Dell` Est Hotel Zanzibar
- La Gemma Dell Est Zanzibar
- Gemma Del Est
- Diamonds La Gemma Dell' Est Zanzibar Island/Nungwi