See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 November 2016

Nice locaction, clean rooms, friendly staff, good dinner.
It was a brilliant place to sleep during our ride with Wheels of Morocco!
I can imagine to spend more nights even with my family once there.
Thanks for the hospitality!
And for sure for Wheels of Morocco to bring me to this place!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank NorbertH985
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

It does what it says, maybe a bit less. I usually only post reviews after having amazing (or terrible...) experiences; this one was neither. It's a nice enough place and certainly one of the best (if not the best) choices around Azrou. There's nothing incredible about this place, it needs renovating and it looks like it is trying to be some sort of high-end French ski resort; which it isn't and frankly it's not what I would be expecting to find in Morocco anyway! That said, the staff is super friendly and utterly welcoming; I found them all very nice and pleasant, and the rooms are still comfortable, nice and clean. I guess I was just expecting a bit mote for the price.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Xavier V
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

I spent the weekend with my wife in ifrane and azrou region. The hotel is situated in a very quiet and peaceful place. The staff was very nice and friendly. The rooms are clean, I recommend you to choose the rooms with balcony showing a very nice view.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Thank Oussama .
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We planned to stay for 3 nights (2 adults, 2 young kids). Receptionist mixed up our room and we had to change on arrival - no big deal.

We eventually stayed in room 21, next to the pool. The room is next to the hammam, and exactly above the hotel's boiler. Consequently kids' bathroom temperature was around 45°C, and heating system was making a constant banging noise, even throughout the night... Despite our repeated requests, no solution was found - the hotel was fully booked and it was clear that personnel was busy.

Frustrating part was that all personnel was keen to help us out, but none seemed to take the ownership of the issue, coordinate, and keep us informed.

After two difficult nights, we decided to leave one night earlier than planned.. and after another confusion with the checkout bill, we were offered one night free.

Hotel is nicely located, building is clean and well arranged, nice and welcoming personnel. Restaurant and bar area are especially nice for evening dinners, and food is good - try the local trout.

It's a pity we had this issue: I recommend the place and would go back, making sure heating system issue has been fixed.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

The pictures look much nicer than reality. The grassy lawns are very small and not accessible. The pool wasn't nice or relaxing. Very few lounge chairs and dirty. The gym has no AC and was filthy. There was actually bird poop and feathers on the machines. Toilet filthy.
We had suite at top floor. Electricity was in and out for 3 day stay. Water went out the morning we were leaving so we couldn't take a shower. There was super loud construction outside our room that was actually shaking the entire thing! Bad few from balcony because of construction. Seems the project has just begun so will be a while until complete.
A la carte food was decent but very expensive. A bottle of water was 300 dirhams!
Breakfast was poor. The omelet they served was runny and ugly!
I wouldn't return!