See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2012

Nothing fancy, but a good inexpensive option in Azrou. My husband and I were in a double room which had its own bathroom, but many of the single rooms seemed to share toilets and showers. We were there for a conference and the hotel supplied our snacks and lunches, surprisingly good food but we are not sure if this is available all the time or just for conferences. About a 15 minute walk or so to the city center, not too much around the hotel itself but a fairly easy walk with a bit of a hill. The roof has a nice view of the area. I would stay here again if visiting Azrou and wanting to save money.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2012

We spent 2 nights at this Auberge and were given excellent service. The proprietor was very friendly and went out of his way by serving breakfast early one day so we could take an early hike as well as driving us up the hill to the grand taxi lot when we left.
The rooms are not fancy but were clean.

Room tip: Make sure you bring your own towels!
Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2011

no breakfast (at least during ramadan), very simple rooms. But it's very cheap, has wifi, hot water, and is clean.

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2011

We've stayed here for one night only during a long round trip in the beautiful Morocco. We came here to see the monkeys around Azrou, but did not like the town and its inhabitants. What a difference with the very open minded and friendly Moroccans of the south! These beds are too hard, but the rooms are clean and the owner and his son are very helpful and friendly!

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2010

Taken to this auberge by friends to stay the night, I found it a great budget option. Although not in the centre of town, its friendly owner makes you feel comfortable. The rooms, although basic and the adjoining en suite are spotlessly clean. The room I stayed in had a double bed and single bed. I also had a delicious dinner in the restaurant: vegetable soup, a curried chicken tagine and then melon for dessert. The night's stay plus breakfast and dinner cost me 250 Dh for me.

Great value.