“Yummy breakfast and lunch”
Review of Cup and Cook

Cup and Cook
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Kyle Bay
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere for breakfast or lunch. Always buzzing and friendly environment. The salads are great as are the other lunch options. There are always specials which change it up a bit. Highly recommended

1  Thank Jenny T

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Had breakfast here last Sunday morning, great welcome from staff, very attentive, coffee great, food very tasty, good value

1  Thank BapaCooch
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a new lunch place and found this place, what a gem!
We had the salmon salad and veg bowl, both were delicious.
And the hosts and owners were genuinely friendly and welcoming.
Very busy crowd, great vibe.

1  Thank debbies966
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We dropped in here because of the trip advisor reviews and we weren’t disappointed!!

The coffee was delicious and the perfect temperature (albeit I like mine colder than most).

The staff were friendly and attentive despite a very busy cafe (they tell us it was actually a quiet day). The cafe had a great vibe and I loved the creative use of pallets on the wall.

The chicken salad was so tasty and the scrambled eggs on toast was “fluffy and yummy”.

All that and reasonably priced as well - so wish we lived close so it could become our regular!!!

1  Thank 137leannee
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Well, I didn't realise that the Vintage Goose had turned into Cup and Cook.

Liked the new deco, loved the crab flapjack I had and very reasonably priced. Most importantly, great service. I had both my kids there, the lady who served us was so kid-friendly and even offered to help clean their little cutleries before I packed them away!

Upon googling Cup and Cook, discovered that the owner was previous ownder of Foodies Deli. Pleasantly surprised and happy to learn this as Foodies Deli in San Souci was also a great place.

Overall, impressed and would love to come back soon!