“Lunch”
Review of Cup and Cook

Cup and Cook
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Kyle Bay
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a new lunch place and found this place, what a gem!
We had the salmon salad and veg bowl, both were delicious.
And the hosts and owners were genuinely friendly and welcoming.
Very busy crowd, great vibe.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank debbies966

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We dropped in here because of the trip advisor reviews and we weren’t disappointed!!

The coffee was delicious and the perfect temperature (albeit I like mine colder than most).

The staff were friendly and attentive despite a very busy cafe (they tell us it was actually a quiet day). The cafe had a great vibe and I loved the creative use of pallets on the wall.

The chicken salad was so tasty and the scrambled eggs on toast was “fluffy and yummy”.

All that and reasonably priced as well - so wish we lived close so it could become our regular!!!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank 137leannee
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Well, I didn't realise that the Vintage Goose had turned into Cup and Cook.

Liked the new deco, loved the crab flapjack I had and very reasonably priced. Most importantly, great service. I had both my kids there, the lady who served us was so kid-friendly and even offered to help clean their little cutleries before I packed them away!

Upon googling Cup and Cook, discovered that the owner was previous ownder of Foodies Deli. Pleasantly surprised and happy to learn this as Foodies Deli in San Souci was also a great place.

Overall, impressed and would love to come back soon!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

The most lovely friendly staff you’ll ever meet, nothing is ever too hard for them they are so accommodating.
The set up is very industrial, such a trendy little Cafe. Food is wonderful. The place is always buzzing. Great for couples and families.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped here after lunch for coffee and desserts. Was definitely on point....need to come back as the food looked great. Service was awesome and with a friendly atmosphere. Can’t wait to go back.

Date of visit: November 2017