“Breakfast ”
Review of Hydro Cafe

Hydro Cafe
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Twizel
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Stop in for supplies while travelling to Cromwell- decided on coffee and breakfast of pouched eggs on toast with sausage
I know it sounds basic as a meal but I swear that was the most enjoyable breakfast with superb coffee
The sausage was delicious and accompanied by the bestest pickle I have ever tasted
The service is exemplary
Highly recommend this cafe for a light meal

Reviewed 29 August 2018

We had breakfast in this place with my wife, my daughter and myself on August 7, 2018 and it seemed so cozy that it seemed we were in our house. Outside it was very cold, 6 degrees below zero, it was seven in the morning, the time they opened. They have excellent coffee and very appetizing sweets, we liked this place very much at three

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

There is a some big competition in Twizel,even its small town there are couple cafe on very similar level so details do the difference,especially on meal such a all day breakfast.

"Full plate breakfast" for 19$ was good,bit burned bacon and i would choose typical breakfast sousages instead these huge ones but that's only my own perspective.

Waiters friendly and smiley,but didn't ask me if i need any sauce such a tomato one which usually go with all day breakfast.

I really miss there typical can drinks or drinks like coke,fanta,mountain dew.

I definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

would highly recommend went for coffe and muffin log burner heating excellent
staff very helpful enjoyable

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised by this cafe. Very good coffee and wide selection of cabinet food options (pre-made).
Frustratingly the kitchen was closed at 2.30pm, but that appears to be a consistent theme across country NZ; few cafes or restaurants have reasonable trading hours.