“Bar”
Review of The Kitchen Grill

The Kitchen Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Kitchen Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Kitchen Grill is all about sharing, experiencing and celebrating! We have created a contemporary grill menu that features succulent steaks, locally sourced fish, tender chicken, tasty sides and tempting share plates. Our open kitchen invites you to witness the theatre of our trained chefs showing modern grilling techniques and artistic flair. Dining out is about sharing moments with friends and family, which is why our dishes are designed to be shared along the table. Our drinks menu was created with the same attention and care, and boasts an extensive offering of world-class international wines and crafted cocktails. The combination of wholesome food and an inspiring drinks selection, paired with our ocean front location, creates a memorable dining experience. We love being a part of the Fijian community which is why we source some of the finest local produce, such as fish and fresh vegetables from our Westin Farm. Enjoy a relaxed dining experience or just pop in for a cocktail amid beautiful ocean views and sunsets in our friendly beach-side location.
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

A wonderful place to sit, relax and enjoy some drinks and a beautiful view. This large comfortable location is around the point on Denarau so it is out of the afternoon wind that can come up on the Radisson side of the island.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Staff at Kitchen Grill at the Westin Denarau Island have been fantastic. The food and drinks are good, food is fresh and the seats by the beach are enjoyable and not too warm. Will definitely be back. Litea and Frances were extremely friendly and welcoming- first class service

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Wonderful lunch and view. So relaxing. Highly recommended. Great salads and excellent service.took the whole family and had a great time.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We visited Kitchen Grill twice during our recent stay, and on both occasions enjoyed a really good meal. Excellent service. Beachfront location. Plenty of choice. Recommended

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We have been to Fiji many times and always visit The Kitchen Grill (which it has now been known as for a few years). In previous years, I have always enjoyed "The Mahi Mahi Sandwich/Burger" at either The Kitchen Grill or The Flying Fish. Unfortunately The Flying Fish had taken this off their lunchtime menu, but thankfully The Kitchen Grill still has it on their lunchtime menu, and in my view, it should never ever be removed! It was my staple lunch pretty much every day, it's just so gorgeous. Personally, I don't really want burgers and chips for lunch as I'd never eat dinner, and I don't like a lot of fried food. This is where the mahi mahi sandwich is a delight, as the fish is grilled and it comes in a lovely lightly toasted long bun with a spicy type mayo, however I asked for it with tartare instead, and salad on the side instead of chips, and they were more than happy to change it around a bit. In fact, the staff who served us didn't even have to give me a menu as they knew what I was going to order. Also, it should be noted that Viri, Ema (pronounced Emma), and Frances, were always so welcoming, friendly and efficient. We ate at The Kitchen Grill a lot in the evenings as well, and even when they were very busy, they would always be very polite. I can thorougly recommend their whole fish, rubbed chicken, and the set menu was good value, and delicious - the grilled zucchini to start and the squid ink spaghetti with seafood was awesome!! Can't wait to come back, but please always keep the mahi mahi sandwich on your menu - I'm having withdrawal symptoms since being back. I'm sure you all know who I am!!!