2,504 results
All reviewsflying fishfeast restaurantocean studioocean frontchime barkids clubbula busbuffet breakfasttwo double bedsport denaraufood and drinksgolf coursecoral coastjet skirelaxing holidaywater sportskids pool
Reviewed 17 May 2012

We just returned from 7 days at the Sheraton Fiji resort and can highly recommend it for young families. The staff were delightful and welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. Pool areas (where we spent most of our time) suit all purposes, from swim-up bars to, adults-only areas, to shallow pools for toddlers like ours. The grounds and buildings were immaculately maintained and everything was extremely clean and tidy. The golf course is walking distance, and there are a range of dining options within the resort, at the adjoining Westin and Villas, and a short bus ride at the Port. We highly recommend becoming a Starwood member - membership virtually pays for itself within two days of accommodation and dining.

Room Tip: We stayed in a first floor ocean front room which was extremely quiet and had a beautiful view. Next time, we would consider an ocean front villa to have access to a laundry.
1  Thank Jane M
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I have just returned from 5 days with my husband and 2 children aged 5 & 3 at the Sheraton Fiji.

We had a interconnecting room for our stay that was huge.The rooms are very clean, beds are excellent and serviced each day.

The hotel pool is great with a private area for adults only and a great shallow area for small children. The pool bar staff are wonderful and very friendly, nothing is to much trouble.

Our children spent a lot of time in the kids club and loved it. They wanted to go as soon as they woke up in the morning which is a great indication of how good it is. A special mention to our wonderful nanny Claire for being so wonderful to our kids.

We ate at the hotel for breakfast each day which was fantastic . There is a huge assortment of food and something to suit the fussiest of eaters.

We ate each night at either flying fish or moo moo (westin) both were fantastic. The service at both are wonderful also with very attentive professional staff.

I was in Fiji 2 years ago and could not believe the massive improvement in the quality in food and service since my last visit.
I would recomend this hotel for either a couple but definately for families..... Just Wonderful, can't wait to go back!!!!

Vinaka

Reviewed 13 May 2012

Great resort,staff was excellent.I just lost my husband and my daughter and myself decided we needed time out with my grandson.Best decision that we made.It was relaxing,resort stuff only to happy to help with anything we needed
Bula,Wanaka

Room Tip: I traveled with my daughter and 16 month old grandson.We were upgraded to ground floor studio.My grandson was able to play outside in huge sand pit while my daughter and myself relaxed on our porch.Studio room is good size and is on the corner.Resort is very quite,regardless where you are located.
Reviewed 10 May 2012

Very friendly and helpful staff from the moment we got out of the car. Room was beautiful & very clean. Pool's were beautiful and loved relaxing on the chairs in paradise. We enjoyed the short walk to visit The Villas & The Westin and got to use their wonderful facilities aswell. Lovely pools & restaurants in all three resorts and loved how we could charge it all back to our room. We noticed it was a very family friendly resort aswell. We loved our 10th Wedding Anniversary holiday and would love to come back and visit Fiji again with our two children in the near future. Highly recommend to everyone to stay here. It was an amazing holiday in paradise!

Room Tip: We stayed in a King size ocean view room. It was lovely!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Donnamb1975
Reviewed 9 May 2012

A great family holiday, something for everyone we found the prices good and the staff friendly. The choice of places to eat in the resort were amazing. The room spacious enough for 4 ppl (2 adults 2 kids) and serviced daily. I would highly recommend going on a day trip to one of the islands as the port is only 5 mins away from the resort. The kids enjoyed all the activities.

Room Tip: we were on the lower floor with the ocean view. We found it very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family