We have just returned from an 8 night stay at the Sheraton Fiji. My husband and I, along with our 3 year old and 9 month old children, had a much needed, relaxing break. We're so pleased we decided to stay at the Sheraton and could not recommend it enough.
The staff were fantastic - with an extra special thank you to Mere, our nanny for our stay. Mere was available whenever we asked for her help throughout the day or evening. We tag teamed with her several times each day with Mere taking 3yo to kids club or at other times, minding the baby while we enjoyed a more relaxed meal at the various restaurants. Mere really is an angel - thank you for helping us to have such a wonderful, restful break.
Our Ocean View room had everything we needed and was perfectly serviced each day.
The choice of swimming pools between the three resorts is fabulous. We really enjoyed the lagoon style pool at the Sheraton Villas. The beach style edge was perfect for our little ones to splash and play while we could also take turns having a proper grown up swim nearby.
What a treat to enjoy the fabulous food at Flying Fish on several occasions - fabulous food for very reasonable prices (especially at lunch). Really recommend the day beds on the beachfront below the cocktail bar. A great place for a relaxed lunch while you enjoy the view.
Also, make sure you enjoy a cocktail after dinner at the Chime bar. We stopped here one night with the kids, and several families were lounging on the daybeds enjoying a drink before heading home. 3yo had a great time watching the band!
The buffet breakfast at Feast each morning offers many options and a mid morning coffee from The Pantry meant we didn't miss any of our 'comforts' from home.
A great surprise on our last night - fantastic takeaway fish and chips from the little kiosk on the beachfront at the Radisson hotel next door. Delicious! definitely worth seeking it out.
The Bula Bus for FJD7 per adult, is a great service. We didn't ever wait more than 10 minutes for a bus to come by and take us into the Port. The Bula Bus was a highlight for our 3yo - she wants to know why we don't have them back home!
Overall, would really recommend the Sheraton for a relaxing family break. Great facilities; excellent value; friendly, helpful staff - everything we needed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Fiji Resort is stunningly situated in the tropical oasis of Denarau Island. Designed with comfort in mind, the 297 spacious guest rooms and suites are beautifully furnished in harmony with the idyllic South Pacific setting. The resort is the ideal playground for vacationers and families to experience an array of dining venues and leisure activities. With its close proximity to Denarau Marina, it has an easy and quick access to the beautiful outer islands, shopping and a vast range of dining experiences. The resort is the ideal backdrop for an unforgettable destination wedding in Fiji or a corporate style event. Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Members receive complimentary in room internet when booking direct. As part of Fiji’s only 5 star integrated resort complex, guests have access to facilities at the adjacent Sheraton Denarau Villas and The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa giving guests a choice of 12 restaurant and bars & 6 swimming pools to experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TravelUp, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Fiji Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Fiji Hotel Denarau Island
- Sheraton Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Sheraton
- Sheraton Fiji Resort Denarau Island