We stayed here for 5 nights after 4 nights on Malolo Island. The two couldn't have been any more different in regards to tranquility but as we have stayed here 4 times before we knew what to expect. The Australian School Holidays were on and it was BUSY with a pile of kids around and a conference at the same time. It made for fairly loud lounging by the pool but everyone was having fun. There is an adults only pool area for those that really struggle with the noise and want some seclusion.
The Sheraton is consistently good - reliable and you know what you're getting will be on a high standard. I've always found them flexible and happy to accommodate any special requests if they can. They were running at high occupancy with the school holidays and an influx of Rugby World Cup travellers stopping over on their way to New Zealand, however they still managed to help us with finding a rollout bed for our room on checkin and a late checkout as our son got sick on the last day and he needed to sleep.
Can't beat the Sheraton breakfast either! delish!
Loads of activities and kids club was great for our son. Some really awesome, fun staff that you can really have a genuine laugh with and can tell they that are wanting to endure you have a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Fiji Resort is stunningly situated in the tropical oasis of Denarau Island. Designed with comfort in mind, the 297 spacious guest rooms and suites are beautifully furnished in harmony with the idyllic South Pacific setting. The resort is the ideal playground for vacationers and families to experience an array of dining venues and leisure activities. With its close proximity to Denarau Marina, it has an easy and quick access to the beautiful outer islands, shopping and a vast range of dining experiences. The resort is the ideal backdrop for an unforgettable destination wedding in Fiji or a corporate style event. Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Members receive complimentary in room internet when booking direct. As part of Fiji’s only 5 star integrated resort complex, guests have access to facilities at the adjacent Sheraton Denarau Villas and The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa giving guests a choice of 12 restaurant and bars & 6 swimming pools to experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Fiji Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Fiji Hotel Denarau Island
- Sheraton Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Sheraton
- Sheraton Fiji Resort Denarau Island