“Get there early!”
Review of Fajardo Ferry

Fajardo Ferry
Ranked #25 of 34 things to do in Fajardo
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

You need to get here extra early. I am talking about 4am you’re late. The boats are kinda old but you can’t beat the price.

1  Thank Raul D
in 16 reviews
"seasick"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed 8 October 2017

The 60min trip was unforgettable... the crew member told us not to eat our sandwich ... or stand up .... couldn't wait to get off !

Reviewed 18 September 2017

i though this was going to make me sick but I fell asleep !!!! 9 am is departure time and the wait is a little brutal, they should have seating for the people who are waiting for the ferry but they didn't. We were standing for the full 2 hours...not good.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

First dont trust the sites with the schedule to take the ferry. I called and they told me that the ferry was supposed to leave at 9:30 am we got there by 8:55 am and they left us stranded they sold us the tickets and still told us we had to wait until the ferry at 1:00 pm. I was so mad they didn't even offer an apology.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

This was absolutely a nightmare from start to finish. We were told by our excursion staff member to be at the Ferry by 8a. We stood in a hot line for 1 hour and 30 min. Then we sat on the second floor in the front. That was the worse decision ever. If you have motion sickness sit at the bottom back. That was a tip given by our tour guide. He was absolutely correct. In the front top it was agony. The crashing of the waves made me want to throw up. The 2nd floor is also FREEZING! The bottom floor back is warm. Going to the Island the cold air is welcomed because it's hot outside. But coming back after being in the water the air is too much. Sitting on the first floor also allows you to exit the Ferry quick. We were on the top level and it was at least 30 min wait to get off the boat. The best seats are the back lower level closest to the water cooler. It not easy getting out of the parking lot if you are last off the boat. Take your parking ticket with you so that you can pay the attendant before you get your car. I would be sure to bring sweat shirt and blanket just in case you get stuck upstairs. Summary, long lines, oh and you have to buy a ticket if you bring a chair, choppy ride, cold upstairs, long wait to get off the boat.

1  Thank Malissa T