1,027 results
All reviews blue iguana el yunque mini golf course puerto rico fajardo area swim up bar main building nice pool ferry gym pools island
Reviewed 27 April 2018

I went with my husband and we had a great time. The room was very spacious and clean. We ate at both of the restaurants and liked it. We had a blast at the mini golf and all the personnel gave us a nice service.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

They have horrible service. We went to check in and the staff was unable to find our reservation. They said dont worry pay now and once we find your reservation tomorrow we will refund you.They charged us 200 dollars and the next morning they said sorry no can do even after we called priceline and priceline spoke to them directly they still did not refund us the money. We ended up paying almost 350 dollars for one night in a lower end avarage hotel. Not worth it.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank annie t
Reviewed 4 April 2018

room was nice, loved the pool , great dinner at Blue Iguana (Mexican Rest.)

- Not good was the two cock roaches in room, I get its a hot weather thing, first one I killed no big deal, 2nd one my daughters were done not ok.
- no wifi , we needed wifi, told sorry it goes out sometimes
- its a good place for one night

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Olor a humedad en la habitación y hongo en cortina de baño. Se solicitó cambio de habitación pero nunca sucedió. Staff poco diligente ante la situación. No lo recomiendo. Pagué demasiado por una habitación de esa categoria. Decepcionada!!!!

Moist smell in the room and fungus in shower curtain. Change of room was requested but it never happened. Staff not diligent before the situation. I do not recommend it. I paid too much for a room in that category. Disappointed !!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

This is a decent hotel for a country that was just hit by a hurricane only a few months ago. It seemed to be in fairly good working order. It wasn’t super clean but is what I would expect to see in Mexico or a similar country. For a decent price and to see a little of San Juan culture, it provides both. It is a little far out from the cruise ships port. About an hour. 45 from the airport. But very close to the ferry on that side of the island. Taxi was $80 from the airport for 5 people one way.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family