7,767 results
All reviews private island palomino island water park la marina puerto rico marina area chops ferry ride horseback riding rented a car water shoes walk in closet cafe caribe ocean view las casitas main pool tennis courts
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Very pleased looking forward to my next stay. Nice room, excellent service. No complaints. El Conquistador always delivers. Would like to stay again soon. Staff very attentive, Palomino Island and Water Park, 2 thumbs up.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
1  Thank mariomW7438JQ
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Next time, try breakfast at Sweet Heaven, next to the funicular. Breakfast is excellent and far cheaper than breakfast buffet.

Our weekend stay with our family was outstanding. We had three rooms with a total group of 12 people

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Enrique C
Reviewed 1 October 2016

I have stayed at this resort a few times before. High on a peak, the views are stunning, the pools and restaurants are top-notch. But my room this time was a little tired, their in-room amenities have been cut back (no body lotion provided in a Caribbean resort?). The bathtub had oily residue left from the previous guest, and the room service took early an hour (but was still hot and acceptable, so I'm not complaining at all about the food quality). I still say "very good" because this very large property offers something for everyone and has a legacy of good service, but guys - spend a few pennies fix the little things, it makes a difference.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Is my favorite hotel in all Puerto Rico. It has a lot of pools. The trip to Palomino is amazing. The rooms are beautiful. Is the best service ever. I love El Conquistador. The golf place is amazing. The beach lf Palomino is my favorite. The water is so clear that you can see your toes. The restaurants are good to and the Coqui water Park is amazing for kids and adults too with the rhe infinity pool. I just love it.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2016

When we first got off the plane in San Juan there was no power in the airport and I wanted turn right back around and go back home to Chicago. We were picked up by the Resorts shuttle. It was about a 45-55 minute drive from the airport. We got to the area that we were going to be staying, got off the shuttle and were told that there was no power. Well we were shuttled to the main hotel. It was a long line, but once we made it to the front desk, all was well with the accommodations. The staff was very nice. They wanted to make sure that we were comfortable. They even threw in a breakfast buffet for the inconvenience. I really enjoyed my stay there in spite of power outage. The only small complaint I have is that I believe that they should hire really good chefs for all of the restaurants. The food was not always so good. I will give it another chance and return next year.

Room tip: We had a double queen with a balcony and it was fine
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends